View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 2003 Blue For Sale - Detroit Area

2003 Blue For Sale - Detroit Area

Hello - my Dad loved his Maurauder!!!! Unfortunately, dad passed away May 2nd this year and it’s time to sell. It has over 300,000 miles but Dad put in a new Jasper Reman Engine at 231,000 miles. The left rear quarter panel was bumped out and drivers side seat and airbag was replaced with a 90,000 Marauder. Ride leveling was fixed. What advice does everyone have for selling?

Also - this account was created by me - not my Dad. Re: typo in the name.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4C39C9C6-CA81-4DA6-A2DF-58376C388335.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	52461   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1A94E83-2296-41F7-9924-BA4E841A2974.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	52462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2BA2F1CA-7EE2-4D97-AAAA-39D8C6D90377.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	52463  
  2. Driver seat - help requested

Hello-I’m new here and recently acquired a 2004 marauder. The interior is in nice shape overall with the exception of the drivers seat. I removed it and had an upholstery shop do some repairs. I reinstalled and now the recline is not working. I checked all three connections still no recline. I removed the seat and started investigating and noticed a dangling yellow plug in the rear of the seat ( I think it’s for the airbag) not connected to anything. I removed the two screws on the plastic cover ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Marauder Center Console Door Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKMARAUDER04 View Post
    I have a OEM opening part in the package I ordered from a dealer. It needs to be riveted to the lid. The rivets don't come with the part.
    If your hook is broken, it does not come with that. Honestly, IMO, it is worthless. I have reconditioned lids available if interested.
    Thanks for getting back to me. Can you send me photos of reconditioned lids and price. I have the Light Flint interior but I believe the console lid is Charcoal. Thanks.

John
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tin Cup Classic Car & Truck Show. Sunday Nov.14,2021

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25 View Post
    Tin Cup Car Show is located In Davie Florida. The address : 5050 S.W. 90th ave. , Cooper City Florida . Its on Sunday. Show Hours are from 10 am to 2 pm. This is a * Trophy Show * . Over 30 Trophy's , Their will be Music by * D.J. Eugene* , Food, Drinks, Raffles. Theirs a $20.00 fee to enter. This is a Benefit Show. For the Sabbath Memorial Dog Rescue Center. Its a very nice show and the people that goes their are very nice. I've been to this show a number of times and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cluster panel

Temperature gauge on 03 marauder went out anyone know if I can just take one from a 03+ grand marquis and just swap it or any other ways?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast