View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Plugs and Coils

Longtime Member first time question. Need plus and coils also noticed some people use different gaps on the plugs .045.054. What are the best performance Coils and plugs? I have a 2004 MM the only mods are a Marty Tune and a JLP intake. I was thinking of going with Accel Super Coils and E3 plugs, anyone else use this set up? Any and all responses are appreciated. Thanks.

Chuck
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Looking to sell my 04 Marauder

I have a black 04 marauder with the silver birch interior which I believe is kinda rare. Interior is perfect,dash,door panels,seats and head liner. Exterior has 2 small dings but otherwise looks nice. It does have 200k miles but has been well maintained,service and fluids on rear end,transmission and everything else on a regular basis.Im the 2nd owner and I know the original owner.I had a problem the temp rising above where it normally runs so I changed thermostat Didn't change anything so I changed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ABS problems.

Brake pedal goes almost to the floor but will stop vehicle. Not a good feeling. Replaced the master cyl and bled the brakes, farthest to nearest as required. Still no, or little brake pedal feel. Used my Matco diagnostic computer which would not communicate with the module.
    Bought replacement pump and module from Fasteddie and still had same problem. Took it to Ford dealer I have always trusted and are the only ones I let touch any of my vehicles. Ford's computer, much more sophisticated that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized