View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Marauder center console

Hey, guys I'm looking for the center console lid latch if anyone knows where to get one. Also looking for the gods head emblems for the grille and trunk.

Thanks in advance
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2003 Blue For Sale - Detroit Area

2003 Blue For Sale - Detroit Area

Hello - my Dad loved his Maurauder!!!! Unfortunately, dad passed away May 2nd this year and it’s time to sell. It has over 300,000 miles but Dad put in a new Jasper Reman Engine at 231,000 miles. The left rear quarter panel was bumped out and drivers side seat and airbag was replaced with a 90,000 Marauder. Ride leveling was fixed. What advice does everyone have for selling?

Also - this account was created by me - not my Dad. Re: typo in the name.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4C39C9C6-CA81-4DA6-A2DF-58376C388335.jpg 
Views:	501 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	52461   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1A94E83-2296-41F7-9924-BA4E841A2974.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	52462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2BA2F1CA-7EE2-4D97-AAAA-39D8C6D90377.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	52463  
  3. Driver seat - help requested

Hello-I’m new here and recently acquired a 2004 marauder. The interior is in nice shape overall with the exception of the drivers seat. I removed it and had an upholstery shop do some repairs. I reinstalled and now the recline is not working. I checked all three connections still no recline. I removed the seat and started investigating and noticed a dangling yellow plug in the rear of the seat ( I think it’s for the airbag) not connected to anything. I removed the two screws on the plastic cover ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Marauder Center Console Door Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKMARAUDER04 View Post
    I have a OEM opening part in the package I ordered from a dealer. It needs to be riveted to the lid. The rivets don't come with the part.
    If your hook is broken, it does not come with that. Honestly, IMO, it is worthless. I have reconditioned lids available if interested.
    Thanks for getting back to me. Can you send me photos of reconditioned lids and price. I have the Light Flint interior but I believe the console lid is Charcoal. Thanks.

John
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tin Cup Classic Car & Truck Show. Sunday Nov.14,2021

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25 View Post
    Tin Cup Car Show is located In Davie Florida. The address : 5050 S.W. 90th ave. , Cooper City Florida . Its on Sunday. Show Hours are from 10 am to 2 pm. This is a * Trophy Show * . Over 30 Trophy's , Their will be Music by * D.J. Eugene* , Food, Drinks, Raffles. Theirs a $20.00 fee to enter. This is a Benefit Show. For the Sabbath Memorial Dog Rescue Center. Its a very nice show and the people that goes their are very nice. I've been to this show a number of times and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast