Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blower

Quote Originally Posted by Mackdombles View Post
    I was going this route until I couldn't get James at cobra to build an adapter plate. I settled for an m112 Eaton swap instead.

The 122s are way more blower than a stock 4v non forged can take. It would be super efficient and your iats would be super amaze balls lower than a 112. Plus keeping the a it I take on driver side would have been cool. At 50 for this and 600ish for the adapter, it is way more cost effective than any aftermarket blower IMHO.
    At that time James suffered a loss of one of his main tools. I got the last round of goods and it did take a while but he managed to get the goods to me. Seneca made his own adapter plate as well as a set of HD swap brackets. Maybe he'd be willing to help a member acquire the adapter plate if James Hell hasn't repaired his equipment.

Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by justgod View Post
    Wings next?

Wicked thread hijack!!!

We'll help OP sell his M122 yet!
    That's the plan... Someone needs to grab this!

I fabbed my own set of swap brackets. If I had a 122 and a spare Intake and Intercooler I might just try my hand.
    Do you have any links or pics of Senecas setup?

James is back up and running. He made me the adapter for the cobra jet mono blade to our stock TPS.

I didn't need an adapter for my VMP monoblade. It went right on, had to flip the sensor though.

And yours is running I’m putting the engine and trans in in one piece tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Your in too deep to worry about luck!

At this point its allllll skillllll

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by musclemerc View Post
    The M122 isn't as strong as a Whipple it will yield lower IAT temps.

It's way stronger and runs a lot cooler than an Eaton M112 but you'd need a large pulley to keep the boost low for a stock block. Not a big deal!

Your Trilogy tensioner bracket will need to be extended by 3/8". You will also need a Metco balancer hub.
    yeah I know about the lower pulley Hub need to be changed. and as far as the supercharger tensioner goes I could have Jerry make me another one for that. I have a built engine so I'm not worried about the extra boost my trilogy is at 15 lb of boost now. It's just the high IAT Temps so on a hot day I lose a lot of power and obviously and boost as well. I don't try to beat on It In the Heat of the day anyway. But a pulley Hub could be replaced and the tensioner can be extended. what about the idle air control valve sensor and the throttle position sensor? My thing I'm wondering is would it be better horsepower wise to go with the Whipple and do it that way. and how much horsepower will I gain going gt 500 route. Don't get me wrong the trilogy supercharger is very cool on a stock Marauder block but on a built set up like I have it's just too small

James kit comes with provisions for a TPS, he also sends a IAC adapter in your choice EGR port on the blower or remote mount on the firewall.

As far as power goes a stock M112 should put down low to mid 400HP, a stock M122 should put you low to mid 500HP with much lower IAT's compared to a Whipple but in the end a Whipple is a twin screw it will make mo power coupled with mo heat
    Last edited by musclemerc; 06-15-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Man this is something I'm going to do some looking into. I like the idea of cooler iat's cuz that means consistent horsepower numbers. Peak horsepower numbers are nice but when you drive in the heat. you lose those numbers pretty fast.

That is a sweet setup for a built motor. You can also beat the heat lower the IATs' with the killer chiller.
    2004 marauder black purchased new. Sold 9/16 at 297,000 miles. Still ran strong didn't burn a drop of oil.
    2003 marauder black 28,000 miles all stock. Garage Queen.
    2004 marauder red daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by burt ragio View Post
    That is a sweet setup for a built motor. You can also beat the heat lower the IATs' with the killer chiller.

^^^^THIS^^^^ IAT's 15-20 above ambient...
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    ^^^^THIS^^^^ IAT's 15-20 above ambient...
    It's not a Killer Chiller but consider the huge Afco double-pass heat exchanger I have for sale in "Other Parts". Originally designed for Raptor and Lightning pickups, it can be used in other applications as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information