Thread: TCI 3 quarts trans pan

TCI 3 quarts trans pan

Hey I had installed a TCI 3 quarts deep oil pan. In my 04 DTR MM a while ago. And I had to bring it down. To install a Auto Meter transmission gauge. And a steering column gauge pod. That I got from Chris at ADTR.NET. Chris is the man too see. For all your Panther needs. Great guy great prices. And his customer service is second to none. So In order to tap the TCI oil pan. For the Auto meter gauge fitting. Reinstalled the pan. With a Fel-Pro rubber gasket. Torqued the bolts too 10 foot pounds of torque with the torque wrench. Filled the trans with Motorcraft transmission fluid. And a Lucas transmission fix additive. Installed 4 new 02 sensor I bought from Ford. For a cheap $134 dollars. Because I keeped getting a code left bank too lean bank 1 and some time Bank 2. And installed a set of E3 Spark Plugs to work with my MSD Coil packs. And man does she run great. Crisp throttle response. And more MPG. Even tho my car is boosted you can see the difference. In power and the distance in mpg.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great news. Most of us with superchargers use NGK -TR6 plugs with .034" gap.
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

Quote Originally Posted by blazen71 View Post
    Great news. Most of us with superchargers use NGK -TR6 plugs with .034" gap.
    And so was I. But these E3 plugs. Are pretty much BAD ASS. They eliminate the gaping method. But you can feel there burning method. On the start up. And as you get on them. I very much like them. And will use them from now on. Well worth the price. And worth the time wrenching them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rum View Post
    And so was I. But these E3 plugs. Are pretty much BAD ASS. They eliminate the gaping method. But you can feel there burning method. On the start up. And as you get on them. I very much like them. And will use them from now on. Well worth the price. And worth the time wrenching them on.
    Just my opinion.......

Don't you think if these plugs gave you more HP and better MPG the manufactures would be using them? They don't do what they claim, that's why they are not OEM equipment. Plenty of stories on the internet that say the car developed intermittent misfires and barely ran after installing E3's.

You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

I. Like. My. E.3. Plugs. Too.

I. Agree. Chris. Is. Cool. Too

It seems to me the E3 plugs would work a little like indexing normal plugs......if the gap's right there should be an advantage however small??
    No Marauder

I believe BMWs (or at least mine) uses this type of plug as OEM equipment....but that's apples to oranges.
    #3538 of 7838
    Trilogy #238
    Build date:8/14/02 - Bought:4/5/07

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rum View Post

Your Posts. Please. Make. Them Stop.

Driving us crazy, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thread Information