Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Report: Condensator installed, works great, results and pics.

Report: Condensator installed, works great, results and pics.

Hey Gang,

I wanted to report my experience using the Condensator supplemental carburetor. I have been using them for years on all my vehicles, and can't say enough about them. THEY ARE FOR REAL, and deliver instant results in terms of idle quality and throttle response. You won't believe how much smoother your car idles and crisper it is, esp. off idle.

My 1995 P-71 (RIP) which I had this device on before used to get 14.5 MPG. After installing the device, it went up one mile per gallon per tank full, until it hit 20.5 MPG! This was with more city than highway driving.

On a trip to Florida from MA, I got 28.5 MPG on one tank (I'm not kidding) and averaged 27 MPG.

Normally, your crankcase becomes filled with vapor that includes blow-by and other nasty contaminents, and caustic products from oil break-down. The motor is FORCE FED THIS EXCREMENT THROUGH THE PCV SYSTEM. Viola, instant disgusting inside of manifold, gummed up valves, and general refuse inside intake system. Combustion chambers become a MESS.

The Condensator works by separating the light, vaporized hydrocarbon component (which is harmless, vaporized oil) from the nasty sludge. Your A/F mixture is actually being supplemented by free combustible mixture! This is one reason gas mileage and HP go up!

The other reason is because of how much more efficient a motor is able to run when it's not gummed up by excrement

Anyway, that's the long and short of it. It's INGENIUS and really works.

If you clean it every 3-5K miles, your results will be spectacular. I would let it go too long, and even not empty it when I should, and even abused, it still delivered consistent 17.5 MPG, which is a 3 MPG improvement!!!

I had similar results with my 1988 P-71.

I won't be documenting the results in my MM, because I find it much more fun to drive with a half tank of gas, and have been thrashing it so much, and not filling it up, I simply thought it didn't make sense to record mileage.

Notwithstanding, what a SMOOTH idle, crisp response, and I swear my cold start missing is getting better (is it the condensator, or the Shell V-POWER gas I'm now using, I can't be sure)

So, am I getting better gas mileage? YES! IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT MY GAS GAUGE IS NOT MOVING AS FAST AS BEFORE.

Anyway, I just can't say enough about the device, and highly recommend it to all my friends at Mercurymarauder.net.

Because your motor will be ingesting so much less excrement from the PCV system, people are also finding their motors are actually LASTING A LOT LONGER, as well. Rings, bearings, seals - I believe everything benefits big time.

Try it, you'll love it, and it will pay you back, not just in $$$ saved at the pump, but in a smoother driving experience, longer lasting engine, etc. Oh, and did I mention it's even good for the environment?

http://www.condensatorsales.com/

$179 new. Does not include the totally awesome looking, lightweight aluminum bracket with stainless steel fasteners in photo.

fastcar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fastcar; 10-07-2007 at 12:25 PM.

13.83 @ 100 best race gas effort

Adopted June 6, 2007 with 99,967 miles - 300 A build date 8/14/02

Vericom VC-200 Test Data:
    15.46 @ 94.2 (bone stock)
    15.33 @ NA (K&N FIPK= -.13)
    15.09 @ 95 (Lidio's Tune= -.24)
    14.84 @ 96.5 (FMS 4.10s= -.25)
    14.74 @ 97 (Steeda UDs= -.10)
    14.60 @ 98 (Lidio's Race Gas Tune= -.14)
    All times averaged and corrected

All VC-200 data acquired at a top secret test facility

“When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Too Funny

Too funny!!!

PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER FROM F.I.T. # 007
    18psi pulley
    MMR built Stroker 5.0+.020 overbore
    Forged Crank/Manley Rods/Manley Pistons
    Billet Oil Pump
    ARP Bolts and head studs
    Snow Methanol Injection
    3500 Stall Converter (PI)
    Stryker 340 Fuel Pump
    45 lbs Injectors
    4:10 gears
    K&N Air Filter
    Factory Spoiler
    Widened Wheels
    Nittos
    170 deg thermostat
    SS Inserts
    Daniel's Colex Billet Supercharged Emblems front and rear
    Trunk organizer

Man, are you serious

You could have gotten this for less money

http://jlttruecoldair.com/zencart/in...products_id=23
    This is basically an element that attempts to LIMIT the amount of excrement the motor ingests, not eradicate it.

I would consider using it IN CONJUNCTION with the Condensator, BUT NOT AS A REPLACEMENT. Notice it is not touted as a BIG TIME FUEL SAVING DEVICE.

The Condenstator boasts a PATENTED CATALYTIC MEDIA that actually separates the nasty from the combustible in a way never before achieved.

It's a totally different concept, not just a filter, but a SUPPLEMENTAL CARBURETOR, supplying a constant flow of FREE FUEL for your motor, and eradicating the gunk, which the filter you show will still let through (though, perhaps in less quantities than stock)

fastcar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fastcar; 10-07-2007 at 02:52 PM.

The problem is your write up sounds more like a commercial endorsement rather than a hands on install and experience.
    Makes it sound too good to be true.
    Skepticism abounds.
    04 Crown Victoria Sport

2008 Harley Davidson Nightrain- sold....

2016 Harley Davidson Street Glide - Olive Gold

1995 F150 4x2 4.9 5spd

1995 Schwinn High Plains 21 speed, custom gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Long View Post
    The problem is your write up sounds more like a commercial endorsement rather than a hands on install and experience.
    Skepticism abounds.

+1

KillJoy

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Long View Post

Remember....

"If it sounds it good to be true then it's usually too good to be true"
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

At Last!

About time you insiders are releasing your "secret" power adder tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    Remember... "If it sounds it good to be true then it's usually too good to be true"
    I was skeptical when I bought my first unit back in 1991. I installed it on a gas hog 1988 P-71 with a 351-W. I meticulously documented the mileage before and after. It worked, and it worked in a big way. I would have been impressed with +1 MPG. I gained 2-3.

Then when I got my 1995 P-71 in 2000, I bought a brand new unit, and installed it after about 2 months of ownership, during which I meticulously documented gas mileage. I had BETTER results with the FUEL INJECTED car, then the old LTD.

My mileage went from 14.5 to 17.5, and stayed that way.

I've had YEARS of experience with these devices, and am always very enthusiastic to share my positive experience to anyone who is interested in gas mileage, performance or engine longevity.

I'm not the only one that has had a great experience with this device - there are lots of believers out there.

If I was selling them, I would understand your cynicism better. But, I have nothing to gain, accept a 'thank you' if you decide to try one out.

Skepticism can be smart, sometimes it keeps us from doing stupid things. But if an idea makes sense on paper, and there are folks with nothing to gain, who have documented results, continued skepticism becomes something other than smart...

I have issued other reports, with well documented detail on this website. No body impuned my 1/4 second result with Lidio's tune. I extolled the virtues of his tune exuberantly, but no one accused me of sounding like a saleman then. Ditto on the FMS gears, K&N, the UDs or the race gas tune.

There have been plenty of folks who have tried mods on their cars, and were excited to share their findings with their friends, here at MM.NET. You make it sound like this is some kind of first.

I publish my experience, based on numbers gathered from the gas pump, and my odometer. It's not rocket science, it's arithmetic. Even I can't screw that up

I don't mind being the first, and for people to laugh or snicker. Someone's bound have an open mind, do a little research, and make an informed decision. If they post their similar results, will you give it more consideration?

I know it's hard to believe. I was there. But I've used it for 16 years, and can swear by it. This product will make you think outside the box.

fastcar

This sounds like a pyramid scam.

I dont want some dorky looking yellow object under the hood of my gas guzzling muscle car.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened300a View Post

I dont want some dorky looking yellow object under the hood of my gas guzzling muscle car.
    It's direct sales. You purchase them at Condensator.com. No 'upline' or sponsorship involved.

I wasn't crazy about the looks, quite frankly either. But the bracket looks awesome!

But, seriously, after I got the results, I suddenly stopped caring about the looks.

However, now you got me thinking, I bet I could use a bit of aluminum sheet metal and make a cool looking cover.

Optionally, it could go in the fender well or some other hidden place - I don't think it matters too much the level, as long as the tubing isn't too long. They tested many different hose lengths and diameters.

fastcar

Here is an interesting story about one man's experience with the device, and other similar ones. Dyno tests included! http://highstrangeness.tv/articles/empower/empower.php
    Last edited by fastcar; 10-07-2007 at 07:21 PM.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackened300a View Post

you could always paint it purple
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

I Like My Gas Mileage I Get From My Mm.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MACFORD88 View Post
    I Like My Gas Mileage I Get From My Mm.thanks
    If I'm getting the same results I did in my last two vehicles, I'm saving about $10 per fill up. I already notice half a tank is lasting longer...

I was filling up 1-2 times a week. I'll save those $40-$80 a month, thank you. I'm not rich, like you

fastcar

BTW a couple more interesting links on other people's results: http://www.fuelandairsaver.com/_file...st_Results.pdf (documented emission reduction)

http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?t=174339 (half my gains, but with half the cylinders!)

I can't find anyone who has actually tested it, that claims it does not work. That is unusual, given it's amazing claim

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar View Post
    I was skeptical when I bought my first unit back in 1991. I installed it on a gas hog 1988 P-71 with a 351-W. I meticulously documented the mileage before and after. It worked, and it worked in a big way. I would have been impressed with +1 MPG. I gained 2-3.
    Ford didn't make a P71 in 1988.
    '15 F250 CC 4WD 6.7L PSD
    '11 CVLX
    '05 E55 AMG
    '91 350SD Turbodiesel
    '97 Land Cruiser/78 Land Cruiser

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information