Thread: Thread Print Out

Thread Print Out

Dumb question, but other than printing each page of a thread at a time, is there a way to print every page out at once?

I know this sounds prissy but I dont like reading 10+ pages on the desktop. Weirdo I know.

-Kyle

Adobe Acrobat Pro can do that but it is pricey$$$ to own. I leave that and a few others like MS Office 365 on a monthly basis.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    Adobe Acrobat Pro can do that but it is pricey$$$ to own. I leave that and a few others like MS Office 365 on a monthly basis.

that's lease not leave .... Damn autocorrect

Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Ok so Im going to try the trail, is there anything special I have to do?

There are 2 ways to do this. open the acrobat pro and select the file menu. Open the create function on the file menu and you'll see one of the options is Create PDF from Web page. if you do that and you enter the web address of the page you want to print ADOBE will make A PDF file of that entire page. Save that file. Go to the part of the page where the additional page numbers are listed. Right click on the next page you want to print they will be numbered. When you right click on the number of the page you want to print there will be a new small options menu. Select the option to append to document. You will be doing this for each of the page numbers one after another. Adobe Acrobat will then add those pages that you have clicked to the bottom of your document. When all of the pages you want have been appended you can receive the file and you are done. While all of this is going on you will have an information box on the screen called download status and it will tell you how many pages are pending conversion. Believe me, it sounds an awful lot more complicated than it actually is. I use this thing all the time to make paper copies of emails that I want to retain permanently. It is also very helpful if you want to record a build thread or a sticky note that you want to be able to take to the car to have with you when you're working on it. Good luck and happy Adobe-ing.

If you need more help, we can switch to E mails and I can attach pictures of various functions if you need them. Method number 2 is dependent on what operating system and which browser you are using, so if you want to give me that information I can tell you about method 2. It might be more polite to switch this to email or to pming,, so we don't clutter The Forum up with a lot of long directions that most people would not be interested in. I don't know, what do you think?

I agree! Let me give this a shot and I'll let you know if I need further directions. I greatly appreicate your help. Trying to figure this out was getting to me!

-Kyle

In User Control Panel, then Edit Options, you can set the number of posts per page up to 60, which should hopefully reduce the number of pages to print.

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...do=editoptions
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

Thread Information