View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 12:33 AM

Trader: (5)
Me too, to all above. And I love a well crafted SNARK as much or more than the next guy!

I was once on a plane, went to the thier site on my Corp laptop, and some how a huge picture of a female (usually covered by a few layers of clothing) GIRL PART covered my entire laptop screen.

I must admit... I really really like these girl parts, I mean... I really like them! But not having the pop up unannounced in HUGE edge to edge TECHNICOLOR on my Corp laptop, ON A PLANE, with two ladies seated next to me!

I almost had a stroke!

Yes.... Totally my fault ( no need to defend them and flame me here)...but it was startling, embarrassing (I am a gentleman), and unannounced.

All of this is fun, and cool, and probably covered by free speech, and on and on and on... And could have gotten me thrown off plane and maybe even fired from my job.

Again, all my fault.

Sad to see them gone too. End of an error (see what I did there?)

So now... What do we do? I say let's revitalize and remake MM.net back into the fun, funny, supportive, informative, cadre of car folks it used to be!

I don't want this place to go away.

So let's all share one COOL selfless MM.net story.

My first MM story...
5 years ago a member named Rocky read I was buying an MM IN Tenn, And then driving it west through Oklahoma (Tulsa-where he lived) to California. He found a new pair of OEM spoilers for both of us and had them painted at his dealership when a same color black ford needed repair. As my tire rubber was stock, old dangerous... He used his dealership pricing and hooked me up with new OEM BFG tires and an alignment at cost -- and then presented me with the painted spoiler at cost too!

What is your cool MM.net story?

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparts Watts link and Control Arms, Car fixer alignment.