Thread: I'd like to thank the SE crew for a great time!

I'd like to thank the SE crew for a great time!

You guys(and gals) were awesome hosts. I had a good time meeting you all. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it again sometime soon. Todd, thanks for trusting me enough to allow me to test drive your Marauder...it makes me not just want one, but I need one now! I have that grin on my face from that experience.
    -Jonathan McClain
    -EVOOA Member# 1337
    -2003 Mercury Marauder DBP/LF (heated seats)
    -2003 Mercury Marauder BLK/DC (former tribal police unit)
    -2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport DBP/LF (Stiegemeier worked AED S/C build in progress)
    -2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor MT/DC "DRAGNET" (HiTech Stage 2 cams, etc. in progress)
    -2016 Volkswagen Passat V6 SEL Premium BLK/BLK (LED/Technology Package)

Quote Originally Posted by 01 Interceptor
    You guys(and gals) were awesome hosts. I had a good time meeting you all. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it again sometime soon. Todd, thanks for trusting me enough to allow me to test drive your Marauder...it makes me not just want one, but I need one now! I have that grin on my face from that experience.
    Jonathan, it was a great breakfast with you there. Your CVPI is a great looking ride and I wish you good fortune in the future with your mods and a safe trip home.

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:
    Trilogy Facia/Ground Effects Pkg.

Jonathan,

It was our pleasure to have you. Love your Interceptor, and in todays sunshine...you could really see the nice color.

As well, thanks to the lovely Mrs. Casey for joining us (Oh...yeah...Paul came too)

What a great day...did somebody get a pic of MARAUDERCHICK's sweatshirt?

Thanks to Barry for coming up with the idea of the classic car show...that was fun!

Still the BEST Regional Group around!!! Nobody else comes close....let's start making plans for FFW!!!!

Hey Johnathon, the pleasure is all ours!! You are always welcome here in Atlanta!! You have a great car.....I think I could get in ALOT of trouble with the PA system(hee hee hee)....

Please come back and visit soon.....we'd love to have ya' back for breakfast.

Take care!!
    Kathy
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

Quote Originally Posted by TAF
    What a great day...did somebody get a pic of MARAUDERCHICK's sweatshirt?
    I think the lovely Mrs. Casey may have a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by TAF
    Still the BEST Regional Group around!!! Nobody else comes close....let's start making plans for FFW!!!!
    Amen brother!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

Again, thank you all for a great time.
    -Jonathan McClain
    -EVOOA Member# 1337
    -2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport DBP/LF (Stiegemeier worked AED S/C build in progress)
    -2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor MT/DC "DRAGNET" (HiTech Stage 2 cams, etc. in progress)

Jonathan, it is human beings like you that make me proud to be a part of the species. I belive Mrs. Casey has lots of pictures, I'll post later, along with some special ones.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Thank you for that Paul. You and the Mrs. have a safe trip!
    -Jonathan McClain
    -EVOOA Member# 1337

Thread Information