Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CARLISLE 2019 ~ Hotel Block Ready to Book Now

Quote Originally Posted by MarauderJim View Post
    Hey Jim, The “what’s next” is the smile factor when you drive your fine American Motor Cer fron New Jersey to Pennsylvania. That’s what I do while driving from Massachusetts!

How long is the drive for you ? I still thinking of joining you guys
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Quote Originally Posted by Guittard22 View Post
    How long is the drive for you ? I still thinking of joining you guys
    With a few breaks to stretch and a bite to eat your looking at 7-8hrs. Are you by the big auto action place?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    With a few breaks to stretch and a bite to eat your looking at 7-8hrs. Are you by the big auto action place?
    I think the place yiur thinking about in about 20 minutes or so from me - I mean I love to see everyone-plus most members say this is the last real Marauder meet left ??
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT

Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Quote Originally Posted by Guittard22 View Post
    I think the place yiur thinking about in about 20 minutes or so from me - I mean I love to see everyone-plus most members say this is the last real Marauder meet left ??
    Hey Chris, you need to come to Carlisle next June! Everyone would love to see you. It seems that Carlisle is one of the last yearly Marauder meets left and our attendance numbers are dropping so hope you, and everyone who can, will be there for 2019!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Carlisle 2019

Autumn is here. so before the snow flies just checking to see if there is anyone else who wants a room at the Central Hotel and Conference Center for Carlisle All Fords 2019. Our original block is for 10 rooms only and most of those are already spoken for. If there are more members who want to come out to Carlisle next June and stay with the group at this hotel, please let me know so I can request additional rooms now!

Carlisle All Fords seems to be one of the last remaining Marauder events so we hope to see a big mm.net turnout for June 2019. Make your plans now and join us in showcasing our Marauders and spending some great quality time together.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

I plan to store my big tires next week and then put the Marauder in dry dock for the winter.
    Ah, the sad part of living in the north!
    I made my hotel reservations early, as I enjoy the company of our club members when we stay at the Best Western with our free breakfast!

I just grabbed the last room of the block! Cant wait to see everyone again, and maybe some other new faces! I'll even be able to make the Thursday night dinner. #0021 will be making its second appearance, with more miles on it even. I might also have my race truck for the ranger field this year but we'll see what happens

I plan to store my big tires next week and then put the Marauder in dry dock for the winter.
    Ah, the sad part of living in the north!
    I made my hotel reservations early, as I enjoy the company of our club members when we stay at the Best Western with our free breakfast!
    It's always sad to tuck the Marauders in for Winter. On the bright side....June is coming fast!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 03Marauder View Post
    I just grabbed the last room of the block! Cant wait to see everyone again, and maybe some other new faces! I'll even be able to make the Thursday night dinner. #0021 will be making its second appearance, with more miles on it even. I might also have my race truck for the ranger field this year but we'll see what happens
    Hey that's great! Glad you snagged a room especially since we had such a limited number in our block. Look forward to seeing you in Carlisle.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Winter????

Why am I still walking around in shorts, and sitting on my screened back porch?

I will try to put the Marauder away after I use it for our Long Horn meet up on the 21st.

Winter Storage...

Hey Jim,

We have our first frost this weekend. That means the summer tires come off. I don’t have that balmy weather like you southerners do way down south in New Jersey!

Great to see 03 Marauder attending at Carlisle! I look forward to dining with all on Thursday!

MarauderJim:pumpkin

Hey Jim,

We have our first frost this weekend. That means the summer tires come off. I don’t have that balmy weather like you southerners do way down south in New Jersey!

Great to see 03 Marauder attending at Carlisle! I look forward to dining with all on Thursday!

MarauderJim:pumpkin

46 degrees right now out on my morning walk sucks
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK

MODS:

2004 CV LX SPORT

LIMITED NUMBER OF ROOMS ADDED TODAY!

DO NOT WAIT! I WAS ABLE TO GET A FEW MORE ROOMS ADDED ON 10/18/18. THERE ARE EXACTLY 3 ROOMS LEFT PER NIGHT!

Carlisle All Ford National dates for 2019 are May 31 - June 2 at the Carlisle, PA Fairgrounds

To make easy online hotel reservations from our group block click link below. It takes you directly to our group block so grab your room now! Just choose your dates and room type (King or 2 Queen beds). Breakfast in the Pub is included!

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/bo...oupId=9U1XI5W3
    Last edited by Ms. Denmark; 10-18-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

That’s great news. I hope to see three more Marauders in the parking lot!

Carlisle 2019

one less room. Son Todd and I will see ya'all in Carlisle next May. Anyone need a Marauder rim (China, not Ford OEM)? I can bring it, say $75?
    BUCKWHEAT 03 MM 300A-August, '02 mfgr, black w/ blue metallic clearcoat, 94,000 miles, Texid stroker 5.0, #15 Kool-Aide w/ SnakeBite porting, Venom cooling, and upgraded to M122, 3873 of 7839

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKWHEAT View Post
    one less room. Son Todd and I will see ya'all in Carlisle next May. Anyone need a Marauder rim (China, not Ford OEM)? I can bring it, say $75?
    Glad you snagged a room, John! It will be great to see you guys again at Carlisle!

For anyone else who even thinks they may want a room for next June, I think there are only 2 rooms left for Thursday night and maybe 3 for Friday/Saturday. Remember you can cancel your room if your plans change, so think about reserving yours now. IF we sell out the few remaining rooms soon, I will go back and try for more. I still hope that a lot more of you will decide to come out and join your friends and fellow Marauder enthusiasts for what is one of the few remaining annual Marauder owners events...Carlisle All Ford National!
    Last edited by Ms. Denmark; 10-20-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information