Thread: AFCO 80284PRO HEAT EXCHANGER

Post AFCO 80284PRO HEAT EXCHANGER

More from the depths of my garage : 80284PRO heat exchanger for 2010-up Supercharged Ford Raptors and F-150. AFCO Racing Products 80284PRO offers increased surface area, volume, and a double pass design to reduce and stabilize coolant temperatures by as much as 30°F over stock part. The 80284PRO comes with dual 10-inch SPAL fans which can move over 1600 CFM of airflow (800 CFM per fan) through the massive heat exchanger.

Specs:
    Overall Width: 26"
    Inlet Size: .75"
    Overall Height: 15"
    Outlet Size: .75"
    Overall Thickness: 5"
    Tube Style: Cross Flow
    Core Width: 22.38"
    Radiator Style: Double Pass
    Core Height: 15"
    Row Quantity: Dual
    Core Thickness: 2.25"
    Material Type: Aluminum Natural Finish
    Inlet Location: Upper Right
    Outlet Location: Lower Right
    Dual 10" SPAL fans 808 CFM each
    Dual SPAL thermostatic relay wiring harness

With dual relay wiring harness this unit retails for $799.99 on all major supplier's (Jeg's, Lethal Performance, Summit Racing, Ebay) web sites. I am including an upgraded wiring harness (From $60 to $90 retail) that will let you control the two fans independently.

This unit is in NEW Condition. It was used as a display so there are two extra mounting points on the bottom. The original factory box was opened for inspection and photography. The unit was re-packed in the factory box, which is how it will be shipped to the buyer.

Garage Sale Price: $500 plus the ride or make me a reasonable offer This part moves to EBAY on Monday

You don't need a Raptor to use this unit – I was planning to use it as a cheaper alternative to a Killer Chiller in my Crown Vic project, then upgrade later on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SteelQualityMan; 07-14-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Price cut
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Bump for RADICAL price cuts / Weekend Special
    Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    More from the depths of my garage : 80284PRO heat exchanger for 2010-up Supercharged Ford Raptors and F-150. AFCO Racing Products 80284PRO offers increased surface area, volume, and a double pass design to reduce and stabilize coolant temperatures by as much as 30°F over stock part. The 80284PRO comes with dual 10-inch SPAL fans which can move over 1600 CFM of airflow (800 CFM per fan) through the massive heat exchanger.

Specs:
    Overall Width: 26"
    Inlet Size: .75"
    Overall Height: 15"
    Outlet Size: .75"
    Overall Thickness: 5"
    Tube Style: Cross Flow
    Core Width: 22.38"
    Radiator Style: Double Pass
    Core Height: 15"
    Row Quantity: Dual
    Core Thickness: 2.25"
    Material Type: Aluminum Natural Finish
    Inlet Location: Upper Right
    Outlet Location: Lower Right
    Dual 10" SPAL fans 808 CFM each
    Dual SPAL thermostatic relay wiring harness

With dual relay wiring harness this unit retails for $799.99 on all major supplier's (Jeg's, Lethal Performance, Summit Racing, Ebay) web sites. I am including an upgraded wiring harness (From $60 to $90 retail) that will let you control the two fans independently.

This unit is in NEW Condition. It was used as a display so there are two extra mounting points on the bottom. The original factory box was opened for inspection and photography. The unit was re-packed in the factory box, which is how it will be shipped to the buyer.

Garage Sale Price: $500 plus the ride or make me a reasonable offer This part moves to EBAY on Monday

You don't need a Raptor to use this unit – I was planning to use it as a cheaper alternative to a Killer Chiller in my Crown Vic project, then upgrade later on.
    SOLD on EBay. You missed a great deal folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
    SOLD on EBay. You missed a great deal folks.

I'll agree it was a deal, but, you have people that are 8-10th generation owners and bought their Marauders for Crown Vic money, a tune is an "expensive" mod and that's about where it stops.

Had I needed that unit, I would have got it jammed in my car, but it wouldn't have been an upgrade at this point.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Thread Information