View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:13 PM

Trader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comin' in Hot View Post
So much fail in these pictures. Just because the shock bracket hold the weight of the car doesn't mean it should. Look at the stress cracks in the paint from flexing. This is destined for disaster.

The front sway bar end links are also full of fail. there is no advantage to using those over the stock ones.

The front coilover spring is located at the bottom. It should be at the top away from the moving suspension components. It must hit at full extension. there is a reason every strut has the sprind at the top including similar setups like Naake and Ridetech.

The reason I donít use factory endlinks is that at my lowered ride height, they would bind, and constantly break.. ford, moog.. did the rod ends.. as for the front coilover inverted.. I did that so the adjusters are up top, shock company has confirmed the shock can be ran inverted.

The rear shock mount has been braced as well.. hard to see in photo on a phone.. I think Tapatalk scales the photos down?

The shock mount was fully welded, and then braced in the rear.. then sprayed with whatever paint I had on hand..

Iím the MEDC guy.. [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk