Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016

Another Louisville Meet has gone by too fast!!!

TJ and I thank all of you for coming out, we enjoy seeing everyone.
    We would also like to thank all the help and thanks we received, it is much appreciated as well as the donations for the raffle. We do enjoy doing this for no other reason than to have friends back to relax and enjoy themselves!!!
    We tried some new things, some worked, some not so well. Live and learn. I think the cookout was well received and plan on continuing that for next year.
    The only regret is it is over...maybe we can do a whole week next time!!!

How did the Maker's Mark event go?

Can't stop the signal...
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Quote Originally Posted by Mebot View Post

Can't stop the signal...

My guess is.... Wait for it.... S M. O. O T. H. L. Y!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Makers Mark was cool. Just lotttttssss of people. I personally like hanging with our group and socializing vs 1000 others but we made it work. The ability to do what you want and not have people butt hurt is what I like. One event per day for the group and optional stuff the rest of the day is where it's at in my opinion. The wife and I had a great time as always. And we will continue to frequent this event. Thanks Bill, TJ, and everyone that participated.
    Neil
    2003 Mercury Marauder - DBP/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - BLK/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - SB/LF
    2004 Mercury Marauder - DTR/LF
    1964 Mercury Marauder - BLK/BLK

Got this response from the email I sent...

Good Morning!

I am so glad to hear that everything went well. I have talked to many staff members and they have expressed what fun they had with your group.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send over feedback, it is always appreciated. We would be honored to host the Louisville Marauders for 2017 – you all just let us know what dates you are looking into and we will get something set up.

Take care,

Lindsey Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Mebot View Post

Can't stop the signal...

It did go well, although not what I nor the group was expecting...

Quote Originally Posted by 8UWITH6 View Post
    Makers Mark was cool. Just lotttttssss of people. I personally like hanging with our group and socializing vs 1000 others but we made it work. The ability to do what you want and not have people butt hurt is what I like. One event per day for the group and optional stuff the rest of the day is where it's at in my opinion. The wife and I had a great time as always. And we will continue to frequent this event. Thanks Bill, TJ, and everyone that participated.

I agree completely, and not neccesarily an organized group eating everyday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by L.Mark View Post
    Got this response from the email I sent...

Good Morning!

I am so glad to hear that everything went well. I have talked to many staff members and they have expressed what fun they had with your group.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send over feedback, it is always appreciated. We would be honored to host the Louisville Marauders for 2017 – you all just let us know what dates you are looking into and we will get something set up.

Take care,

Lindsey Tallarico

Even with the cops showing up? Not too bad!

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Thanks again to Bill and Tj for all of your hard work. Maker's Mark, in my opinion, was waaaay too busy. I don't like huge crowds, a bit over whelming. Laid back is the name of this meet and I love that. Corvette was fun, thanks to Bill Bixby for the smooth bad ass ride in the Impala SS up there... makes me miss my car (I may have to restore mine and start driving it again) The cook out was a big YES from our view. I think this could grow into an annual thing. I think my live is still recovering, thanks to you all. And for those of you who are just lurking... GET YOUR AZZES TO LOUISVILLE IN 2017!!!!
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    The "Bucket of South Haven Iced Tea"
    One Legged Lesbian Kickboxer
    Cocka Two

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Even with the cops showing up? Not too bad!

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk

That's what I said!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Curless View Post
    Thanks again to Bill and Tj for all of your hard work. Maker's Mark, in my opinion, was waaaay too busy. I don't like huge crowds, a bit over whelming. Laid back is the name of this meet and I love that. Corvette was fun, (1) thanks to Bill Bixby for the smooth bad ass ride in the Impala SS up there... makes me miss my car (I may have to restore mine and start driving it again) (2)The cook out was a big YES from our view. I think this could grow into an annual thing. I think my live is still recovering, thanks to you all. (3) And for those of you who are just lurking... GET YOUR AZZES TO LOUISVILLE IN 2017!!!!

1-That was pretty sweet!!! An Impala leading a Marauder convoy...
    2-I agree with this...

3-Don't know what your missing. Where as MV and Carlisle are more about getting the car all shined up, Louisville is all about getting yourself all laid back!!!

Thank you Bill and TJ for a wonderful Louisville meet. The cookout and corvette plant tour were my favorites. Then the socializing and shmmoooozing. Looking forward to next year.
    2004 DTR Marauder, #423 of 9806
    2004 SB Marauder, SOLD
    2003 Black Marauder, #3029 of 7093
    2003 Black Supercharged Marauder, #1940 of 7093
    2003 DBP Marauder, #225 of 328, SOLD
    2007 Black Shelby GT Terlingua
    2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT 5.0
    2018 Platinum White King Ranch F150 FX4

A note of thanks to Bill and TJ for hosting a great weekend.

Glad to hear that we didn't wear out our welcome at the Hyatt.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Mark View Post
    1-That was pretty sweet!!! An Impala leading a Marauder convoy...
    2-I agree with this...

3-Don't know what your missing. Where as MV and Carlisle are more about getting the car all shined up, Louisville is all about getting yourself all laid back!!!
    I had to cancel the Louisville trip and am planning to try to hit MV to make up for it. I hope there is at least some aspect of MV that isn't just a big car show.

I love looking at cars, but mine is a daily driver that lives on a gravel driveway...

I could go for the "meeting new people" kind of deal.
    2003 Marauder... the gentleman's hot rod.

You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    I had to cancel the Louisville trip and am planning to try to hit MV to make up for it. I hope there is at least some aspect of MV that isn't just a big car show.

I love looking at cars, but mine is a daily driver that lives on a gravel driveway...

I could go for the "meeting new people" kind of deal.

From my experience you will meet new people at any of the Marauder events, god peple all the way around, an dgood fun to boot!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information