Thread: Levoc aluminum pedals + Maglight bracket!

Levoc aluminum pedals + Maglight bracket!

More stupid stuff I installed in my Marauder at 4:00AM!

I just used a punch, then screw-gunned the heck out of the included sheetmetal panhead screws included in the Maglight bracket package into the center console plastic. It's surprisingly secure and it's totally not in the way of my leg in any position!

Bought these "Levoc" universal aluminum pedals at the super ricer store in Orange County, California, called, "Super Autobacs." Really fun store. Lotta ricer stuff. Will re-install pedals later with more precision (clean them too). Also, will lay a layer of deckplate Pirelli rubber flooring under the aluminum pedal covers for more consistent visual under holes.

They had quite a few different sets of pedal covers there. I liked these the best, and these were the ones whose shape I liked most. I was going to go with Ladyhawke's pedals, but I like these a bit better. Plus, I'm stripping all the "Marauder" badging from the entire car and this fits with that. The pedals look really neat when the door is open and you're standing outside!

The brake pedal took a while to drill through (kinda thick cast-iron), but the key to that is, new, good bits. Used small nuts/bolts from Home Depot to secure the brake cover. The accelerator is plastic--just used sheet metal screws for that. Hard part was bending the damn aluminum to the shape of your pedal!
    Last edited by studio460; 05-19-2004 at 01:26 AM.

2003 Mercury Marauder 300B, matte-black, S55 taillights.
    B&M transmission/Precision Industries TC; Eibach-lowered; Addco rear anti-sway; Metco rear control arms; Steeda UDP; 180° 'stat.

Patrick Guest
    Its 4:20 Am and checking out. You must do the third shift thing or too much time on your hands!! Sorry the pedals are ok. Just not me. But the Mag light holder is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one who hits his toes on the plastic cover below the steering shaft!
    '03 300b - all the bolt-ons (SOLD)
    '93 Mustang Notch - restored w/ all the bolt-ons (SOLD)
    '97 F350 Powerstroke 5 spd, 4" straight pipe, 5" stacks, Rockford system, 35" tires...(SOLD)
    '95 Lightning - bolt-ons and susp (Totalled)
    '93 Stang Notch - full resto with autocross susp (SOLD)
    '01 Lightning - 3"/4" drop and full bolt-ons... FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by Constable
    I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one who hits his toes on the plastic cover below the steering shaft!
    DAMN!!! You said it, Boss! That thing ANNOYS THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!! I keep meaning to tie-wrap it up or SOMETHING!!!

2003 Mercury Marauder 300B, matte-black, S55 taillights.
    B&M transmission/Precision Industries TC; Eibach-lowered; Addco rear anti-sway; Metco rear control arms; Steeda UDP; 180° 'stat.

Thread Information