Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Center Console Missing Piece

Quote Originally Posted by EricGrain View Post
    OOhhhhhhhhhkay?

So uhmmmmm your point? I am asking if anyone HAS this part, not how many people have in theirs, or for someone to come on here just to say I got a tiny detail wrong.

I am curious if anyone has the rubber pegs available potentially so I can buy them
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengerard View Post
    I think his point is maybe you are not missing the part you think you are as there are only two of them - not 4. You stated 3 or 4, Joe is saying you only need two. You did not state how many you are missing, just how many you think you need. i will chime in and say I have been looking online, off and on, for a couple of years and have not found it. I am sure there is something similar to that part but I can't find it. One day I will run into it at a hardware store or a swap meet but other than that I have no info for you.

Edit: You were 7 when these cars came off the assembly line, not sure you could be 110% sure about how anything came from the factory on these cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by FordNut View Post
    110% eh? Not a math major. Post a pic of what you need. A picture is worth 1000 words... or posts to a thread.

I checked two of mine, that is how they are made. The one larger hole at the driver's side rear where the peg fits is supposed to have a grommet in it. One of mine is missing.

Me too, I need a grommet for the one that aligns with the peg in the lid.

Junkyard is the only place to get some of these rubber pieces. I believe they are used in glove box doors, gas cap doors, etc.

Young whipper-snapper is easily offended.

ZACK, get in here....
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post
    I wished I had never clicked this thread, now I have a headache

All this over a rubber nubby you can pick up at your local automotive paint supply store

Lmao
    WOW!....just wow!

My friggin' head hurts from reopening this thread!!

Sorry to the OCD OP for trying to help!

Might I suggest how and where you can put the rubber pegs and grommets young padawan!?
    Last edited by Joe Walsh; 04-02-2017 at 08:13 AM.
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh View Post
    WOW!....just wow!

My friggin' head hurts from reopening this thread!!

Sorry to the OCD OP for trying to help!

Might I suggest how and where you can put the rubber pegs and grommets young padawan!?

LMAO! Thanks Joe, I needed that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

I just threw an entire box of NOS pegs in the garbage. Sorry OP. I'll give you $8.00 for your car since it's missing pegs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I just threw an entire box of NOS pegs in the garbage. Sorry OP. I'll give you $8.00 for your car since it's missing pegs
    Crimminy, I thought you'd never show up!

I just realized that my Marauder's console is missing some rubber pegs!!!...

I'm selling the M'Fer!
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)

Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge

Probably been two years since I even looked into my console, as it just holds the console air in place.

@EricGrain You have to understand some of these members are grumpy old men that are jerks and think just because they have a day one Marauder and a trilogy supercharger they are king of the hill. You just have to excuse these guys. There are some good guys on here. Fastblackmerc for example is a pleasant guy to deal with and is quite knowledgeable. It doesnt make a sh%t how long a member has had one or how old he/she was when they came out. Good luck finding the parts you need. I mostly depend on ebay for MM parts and have been quite successful at finding what i need.BEWARE THE MARAUDER TROLLS LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sparker_1982 View Post
    @EricGrain You have to understand some of these members are grumpy old men that are jerks and think just because they have a day one Marauder and a trilogy supercharger they are king of the hill. You just have to excuse these guys. There are some good guys on here. Fastblackmerc for example is a pleasant guy to deal with and is quite knowledgeable. It doesnt make a sh%t how long a member has had one or how old he/she was when they came out. Good luck finding the parts you need. I mostly depend on ebay for MM parts and have been quite successful at finding what i need.BEWARE THE MARAUDER TROLLS LOL
    You have 57 posts and are 14 years late to this party.
    I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn about marauders

Thank you point made Get a job get a life hell get a wife

Ahhhh....another butthurt young padawan!

Why so much anger sparker_1982?!

I tried to help EricGrain and was met with scorn and ridicule...now you are jumping in the fray?

Go home and count your console's rubber pegs.

A couple two or three participants in this thread need to get a room the way they are rubbing all up and down on each other...
    2004 silver birch, procharged, silvania silverstars, flowmaster 40's, mild tint, planet audio rear speakers....SOLD....

2003 black, 4.10's, lidio tune, flow master 40's with after cat delete, PIAA headlamps, Metco upper/lower control arms, Metco watts link, rear Addco anti sway bar, front grill gods head, tint is beyond aggressive....SOLD....

On the LookOut for #3... Have a Blue Baby in my sights. Open to suggestions on low mile blue/black offers.

I reckon we need some sensitivity training.
    Thanks to Darrin @ BC Automotive:
    $1800 and it was worse than when he started!

Brian (FordNut) FPG # 1458 of 7838
    03 MM 300A (Lotsa mods, 130k mi) was 303rwhp/318rwtq N/A
    then 476/410 D1SC ProCharged on stock block
    then 660/555 D1SC PC on 5.3 wet sleeved Teksid alum big bore stroker
    then 365/369 N/A on 5.3 wet sleeved Teksid alum big bore stroker
    Now 751/617 3.4L Whipple on 5.3 Boss5.0 iron big bore stroker

03 MM 300B Silver (Mostly stock, originally wife's car, 370k mi) FPG # 7053 of 7838 or 49 of 417 SB
    03 MM 300B Silver, Stock, wife's next one, 136k mi FPG # 7134 of 7838 or 89 of 417 SB
    04 MM Silver, Stock, on standby 85k mi, FPG # 1212 of 3214 or 432 of 997 SB
    01 F150 longbed
    01 F150 shortbed
    00 F150 4x4 stepside
    01 F150 4x4 7700
    68 Stang FB (70 351C 4V, 4 wheel discs, project car)

Mods listed here (some items not current): FordNut's Mods

Not anger but annoyance some of you forum guys are under the illusion that the more posts you have the bigger your d#&k size i guess I dunno. Excuse me for not living on the computer and posting on the forum all day. Some of us actually work for a living.And @ Zack FYI Ford did have problems with certain 4.6 blocks reguardless of what you think you may know. I never said I was an expert on Marauders. I never said there was a problem with the Marauder 4.6 block. All i said was i was looking for a cobra cast iron block casting number. I didnt need your opinion about that you were baffled about why i would pick cast iron. True Terminators were cast iron and thats what I want.

Not anger but annoyance some of you forum guys are under the illusion that the more posts you have the bigger your d#&k size i guess I dunno.

Ahhh crap!
    That's not how it works???
    Guess I better go buy some of those 'Maximum Male' pills!

Excuse me for not living on the computer and posting on the forum all day. Some of us actually work for a living.

Some of us work 2 jobs and still have time to participate on this forum.
    You really are angry....loosen up a little!

Have a beer!

Haven't said this in a lonnnng time: IBTL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information