Thread: PayPal

PayPal

Gotta ask you guys a few things about PayPal. I have an account and want to be able to sell a few things here on the site and was wondering how do you set it up to sell and how do you collect your funds? I've got some good MM memorabilia I will be getting rid of.
    2004 Silver Birch; Sold in 2009
    Trilogy #73, 410's, K&N Air Intake, Widen Rear Wheels, Flowmaster 50 Series, Balanced Driveshaft
    415 RWHP, 436 RWTQ; Best time 12.9
    Kenwood Audio, Signal Mirrors, GodsHead Badges on front and back

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslim1 View Post
    Gotta ask you guys a few things about PayPal. I have an account and want to be able to sell a few things here on the site and was wondering how do you set it up to sell and how do you collect your funds? I've got some good MM memorabilia I will be getting rid of.
    Two ways to do it.

1. Buyer sends you payment to your account.

2. You send buyer an payment request.
    Last edited by fastblackmerc; 07-10-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    Two ways to do it.

1. Buyer sends you payment to your account using.

2. You send buyer an payment request.
    How do you collect after that?
    Trilogy #73, 410's, K&N Air Intake, Widen Rear Wheels, Flowmaster 50 Series, Balanced Driveshaft

Provide your Paypal email or phone number, I believe. They send it through paypal. If you sell you will be charged 3% unless they send as friends, for no charge, but risk lies with the buyer.

once payment is in your paypal account, you can request either transfer funds to your bank account connected with your PayPal account. it's electronically transferred usually in one or two days
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

And PayPal is a fairly well protected way to receive funds from people whom you somewhat know. You receive the funds before you ship the goods.

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Bank transfer

The most popular way to withdraw money from your PayPal account is to transfer the money directly into your bank account.

Log in to your PayPal account, enter the amount you want to withdraw, and select the bank account to receive the money. We securely transfer the amount from your PayPal balance into your bank account at no cost to you.

Estimated arrival: 1 business day

Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays take longer.

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.

The minimum you can withdraw is $1.00 USD. Make sure that the name registered on your PayPal account matches the name on your bank account.
    PayPal Debit MasterCard

The PayPal Debit MasterCard is the fastest way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

If you qualify, you can use your PayPal Debit MasterCard® at most ATMs to get cash from your PayPal account right away. Select Checking Account when you withdraw money from an ATM. You can also use your PayPal Debit MasterCard to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.

You can withdraw up to $400.00 USD from your PayPal account from an ATM each day. Additional ATM fees associated with cash withdrawal and foreign payments may apply.
    Receive a check

If you don't want to transfer money to your bank account, you can request a check. Log in to your PayPal account, click Withdraw money under your balance and select Request a check. Customers in the U.S. should receive checks within 1-2 weeks. It may take up to 6 weeks for customers outside the U.S.

We apply a fee of $1.50 USD for each check.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Here's an easy way.

Come by the shop and give me a good package price.
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

What you got to sell ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    GOLD P74 INTERCEPTOR, A NEW PANTHER IN TOWN.

Its fairly easy to set up.

Ever notice that other peoples paypal is their EMAIL address?

Its that easy, go to paypal. You fill out your bank wiring info on their paypal account ( i highly suggest NOT GIVING them your passcode to your account) and paypal sends you 2 direct deposits in pennies. In a few hours or a day or two you check your bank account, write down the amounts. fill in the amounts of pennies deposited at paypal and now your in the loop.

So now when someone else buys your stuff, just tell them to send YOU money to *insert YOUR email address* and thats how you get paid.

I highly suggest buying a scale to weigh the items ALREADY in the package, having lots of boxes and bubble wrap and a tape gun from WALMART does wonders....

So you can SHIP directly on the paypal account, you will get a 10-40% discount using ebay or paypal shipping method VS. driving to the USPS POST OFFICE and mailing from there, paypal is also cheaper than usps.com all you need is a printer and paper. print it right off the paypal site and the package is ready.

THEN GO TO USPS and request a package pickup, you will need AT LEAST 1 package that is first class or priority, these are the standard shipping. ECONOMY / Ground you can slip those in if you at least have one of the First class or Priority going that day.
    On the USPS site, theres a spot that says MAIL & SHIP then Schedule a pickup. Get the pickup date for the next day. The post office will pick up the very next day for free, and you dont have to hit the post office EVER!

Fyi, if its under 13 ounces ship first class

if its a standard 12x8x6 box under 3 pounds its usually cheaper for YOUR OWN supplied box, but if the BOX weighs over 3-4 pounds, its CHEAPER to use the supplied USPS medium size box. It can weight 70 pounds and is 12.5x8.5x6

You can manipulate the weights and sizes on different postal codes and get the cheapest rates possible, then tell the buyer how much total to send.

I sold 285 auctions in the last 60 days from my dads toy collection, its rather tough to figure it all out, but if you get a groove going it becomes very easy to sell and ship right from your computer.

Let me know if you need any tips
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by lji372 View Post
    Here's an easy way.

Come by the shop and give me a good package price.
    ^^^THIS^^^ no fees, all cash.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Thank you for all the help. I will try to get everything together this weekend so I can post it up.

Thread Information