Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas dinner

Joshua, Texas (between Burleson & Cleburne)

Las Vegas dinner

Where's a nice place to eat?

Binion's Ranch Steak House

Horseshoe
    128 E. Fremount st
    Las Vegas, NV

Toll Free 800-937-6537
    or 702.382-1600

I think it's on the 18th floor and it has a excellent view of the strip. The food and service is one of the best.

Dinner for two was under 50.00 and that's ordering Prime Rib.
    Last edited by merc; 06-07-2004 at 08:16 AM.

Steve B. Guest

Talking Where,s a nice place to eat?

undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by 2003 MIB
    Try Delmonico's at the Venetian. Excellent! Make reservations and bring plenty of money.

Vegas has some of the greatest restaurants in the world, and I've been to most of them. If this was 20 years ago the Bacanal Room at Caesar's was THE place to be. The Foundation room at the Belagio is the best around now but you have to have a 250,000 credit line to walk through the front door. What exactly are you in the mood for enviroment wise and food wise. Price restrictions? let me know and ill tell you wheres the best.

We were out there a couple of years ago and ate in the restaurant at the top of the Stratosphere. Lunch was great, and it was only about $15/person eating steak. Beware of the price change when you go off the lunch menu. Me and my buddy were there a few days later and ate there again for his 40th birthday - it was $150 for just two of us!! The view is great, though!!

Are you driving out?

Quote Originally Posted by LVMarauder
    Vegas has some of the greatest restaurants in the world, and I've been to most of them. If this was 20 years ago the Bacanal Room at Caesar's was THE place to be. The Foundation room at the Belagio is the best around now but you have to have a 250,000 credit line to walk through the front door. What exactly are you in the mood for enviroment wise and food wise. Price restrictions? let me know and ill tell you wheres the best.
    We're staying at the Belagio but "The Foundation Room" is ALOT more than my credit line... . We get married on the 18th and I want to take her out for a nice meal after the wedding. I'd probably spring for $200 without too much headache. Thanks for the help- I was hoping a local might reply... No food restrictions but I'd like a nice place...

Quote Originally Posted by mrjones
    We were out there a couple of years ago and ate in the restaurant at the top of the Stratosphere. Lunch was great, and it was only about $15/person eating steak. Beware of the price change when you go off the lunch menu. Me and my buddy were there a few days later and ate there again for his 40th birthday - it was $150 for just two of us!! The view is great, though!!

Are you driving out?
    No sir, we're flying. I think MVII will be this year's big road trip. The view does sound great- We might hit that for lunch (after the roller coaster ).

http://home.digitalcity.com/lasvegas...semarys&skip=6

Thats a link to a place called Rosemary's. I jsut spent 15 minutes writing up all these restauants and it got deleted. So im just going to list them now.

Rosemarys is the best restaurants in Vegas. Period.

3950 in mandalay bay, 4 start restaurant, waiters wear gloves. Awsome decor.

Del Friscos- Best steak in vegas, famous for their "double eagle" its huge and tender all the way. Classic Steakhouse, good cigar selection and smoking lounge.

Lawry's, feel like prime rib? this is your place. Order slabs by the table or by the palte. Another 4 star powerhouse.

Nero's in Ceasers Palace, great place, "old vegas" feel to it. Nero's is classy. The matir'd is this old, greek guy that is absolutely hilarious. His name is o nthe tip of my tounge, ill post if i remember. but neros is great.

These are THE best in Vegas in my experienced opinion. PM if u need anything else.

2003 MIB - Congrats and best wishes.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Thanks for the help and good wishes, Gentlemen...We shall be well fed and well wed.

The final outcome...

We're dining at Aerola (I would have gone there for the name alone ) and then we're going to see "The Blue Man Group" show. It's no Jack Daniels and $2 hot dog but I think she'll be pleased. I'll be off the site for at least 5 days (I think that's a record)...Y'all all be good and thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by 2003 MIB; 06-15-2004 at 10:16 AM. Reason: I spel bad

Congrats again Dan and Colli, perhaps LadyX and I will have a surprise of our own for you when you get back.
    Dean P. ~ Racerx88
    2004 Mercury Marauder 300A

Silver Birch/Charcoal
    Dig Around in My Garage

We're dining at Aerola (I would have gone there for the name alone ) and then we're going to see "The Blue Man Group" show. It's no Jack Daniels and $2 hot dog but I think she'll be pleased. I'll be off the site for at least 5 days (I think that's a record)...Y'all all be good and thanks for the advice.
    Aureole is nice, but you pay more for the atmosphere than you do the food. Another excellent place inside Mandalay Bay is 3950. Its right near Aureole, "slightly" less expensive, but every bit as good. If you're staying at Bellagio, the steak house there (the name escapes me now) is one of the best in the country. I like it and Palmer's at the Four Season's about equally.

Blue Man Group is a fantastic show.

Have fun. I've been to Vegas about 14 or 15 times in the last 10 years, but I haven't been there in about a year and I miss it terribly.
    300A Black, Purchased Oct 2002, Sold December 2006

Congratulations Dan - I'm hoping to take Tiffani to the Bellagio for our one-year anniversary. You crazy kids have a great time.
    Michael Floyd
    2004 300B

Quote Originally Posted by Racerx88
    Congrats again Dan and Colli, perhaps LadyX and I will have a surprise of our own for you when you get back.
    A baby???????????????????That's great news!!!! Name him Mercury!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information