I am a new Marauder owner joining up here. Long time Mustang and Powerstroke owner and Ford Tech. I was involved in a head on car crash back in Oct that messed up the right side of my body pretty bad and totaled my MINT 1995 Ford Aspire. So now that I can walk again and go back to work I needed a nice, large, safe daily driver. My buddy had bought this Marauder about 7 years ago in Alabama and brought it to NC. He used it for a daily driver until one day out of the blue it started making death noises from the engine. I looked at it for him and determined that cylinder #4 was not happy. He parked it and purchaed a G8 GT. That was almost 4 years, 2 wives and a kid ago. So now that I needed a daily driver and knew he still had the car I hounded him about it until we reached common ground. Finally picked the car up last weekend and brought her home for surgery. Replaced the seized fuel pump and got it to fire off. Death noise is still just as bad as before, so I pulled the engine and oil pan to find parts of #4 piston in the pan. So at this point I'm freshening up a Mark VIII short block, cleaning and rebuilding the Marauder heads and installing Cobra cams with adjustable timing gears. I also have a PI Stallion torque converter and a set of 4.10s from a previous project that are planning to make their way into the Marauder.

Here are a few pics of my Panther project. Sitting has taken its toll the exterior and that will be addressed once it runs and drives again.

I'm sure I'll be on here looking for parts and advise.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk