Thread: The Bo0sted Bastard

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemerc View Post
    Thank You for the new screen saver

20190517_181918 by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr
    Hopefully I'll be going back to the track this week, maybe I'll convince him to come take more pics lol.

Well, I ordered a new clamp for the intercooler boot at the turbo itself, wasn't a great clamp setup I had at that spot. Well 19 psi was all that clamp was good for lol. I ment to change it this morning. But forgot. Changed now.

Installed new fuel pumps. Dual walbro 450s in the tank. Didn't fit real well lol. Kinda a pain to install. But in and working. Between those and the 1500 cc injectors I have allz the fuel now. Turned it up to 19 psi on about 79% e. New turbo is working really well. Still working on launch control via the tune. Hopefully I'll get to the track Wednesday or Fridays test and tune and get a better run in then last time. I have no doubts I will lol, figured out all the boost cut issues I was having last time. Not only was my boost gauge/controller cutting me off but I didn't realize in the tune we had setup ignition cut at 18psi from when I was running pump 93.

I also added an external battery switch per the track tech guys. I installed a hitch on the car, and mounted the switch to a receiver. Pulled a trunk plug in the floor and ran wires via a quick disconnect through floor to switch for while I'm at the track, not at the track pull reciever and wires and reinstall trunk plug.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 budget built marauder-LM7 5.3 SBE 4L80E VS racing 78/75 turbo and other things
    1.56 60' 6.80 1/8 @ 104 mph 10.5 1/4 @129 mph
    #BSTDMRC #LSSWAPPEDMARAUDER
    Instagram -
    Cheapthrillb2
    lsswappedmarauder

Thread Information