Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Breakfast Club" this Saturday, June 19th!!!

"Breakfast Club" this Saturday, June 19th!!!

Monthly - Southern Mercury Marauders "Breakfast Club"
    8 AM - Saturday June 19th

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

I-75 & Delk Road
    2150 Delk Road
    Marietta GA

NOTE: To Be Confirmed...but, we COULD be joined by Ron and Aaron from Metco Motorsports this month!!!

Following breakfast...the SVTOA is having a Dyno-Day over at Team Ford. And, as we end up over there usually, we'll get to see some of our "high-horsepower" brethren.

I'll be there!!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

torinodanswife Guest
    would it be ok if i go even though my MM is hurt right now? I will bring pics to show you and find out what you guys think...........Alisha

Absolutely!!!!!

I'm Kathy by the way....can't wait to meet you!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms

torinodanswife Guest
    Ok thanks........I look forward to meeting you Kathy and everyone else......Alisha

Quote Originally Posted by torinodanswife
    Ok thanks........I look forward to meeting you Kathy and everyone else......Alisha
    ALisha: If you go the breakfast try not to sit next to Todd. He has "Roman" hands and "Russian" fingers.

torinodanswife Guest
    ok ill keep that in mind LOL. but I dont know what my hubby would do with that while hes in Afganistan

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDERCHICK
    Absolutely!!!!!

I'm Kathy by the way....can't wait to meet you!
    I'm Bob by the way. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Bob

383 4-speed w air grabber

I wish I wasn't so far away. We could make it a birthday brunch. I turn 29 again!

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

Thumbs up MM Breakfast

I will definitely be there and also for the Team Ford Dyno pull. I hope Winston Chin is there to correct my speedometer with 4:10 gears. I Hope, Hope!!!

Glenn
    Trilogy #124 SOLD - 8/2014
    11.80 @ 117.16 MPH: SSHS9
    1.74 sec - 60'
    443 RWHP/437 RWTQ
    "Stock Internal Engine" - Click Below

Alisha...2 things for you to be thankful for...

1) that you and yours were not hurt from your accident

and 2) Marty will NOT be at breakfast on Saturday..

Looking forward to meeting you in person...I'm enjoying the PMs back and forth with Dan...he's a good man!

Quote Originally Posted by TAF
    Alisha...2 things for you to be thankful for...

1) that my therapy sessions have been going really, really well

and 2) that I had my prescription for salt peter refilled today....

Alisha...

You have nothing to worry about as long as I'm there......I have FINALLY learned how to keep Todd in-line!!! So, your hubby has nothing to worry about!!

Can't wait to meet you!!

Kathy
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDERCHICK
    Alisha...

You have nothing to worry about as long as I'm there......I have FINALLY learned how to keep Todd in-line!!! So, your hubby has nothing to worry about!!

Can't wait to meet you!!

Kathy

Kathy: Tell us, just how many times did you have to hit Todd with that baseball bat???

Quote Originally Posted by martyo
    Kathy: Tell us, just how many times did you have to hit Todd with that baseball bat???
    At last count.....ummmmm...let's see....I think he's up to 15 whacks now.....

He's kinda hard-headed ya' know!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information