Thread: Hello from Alabama!

Hello from Alabama!

Hello everyone! I’m new here, and figured I may as well introduce myself. I am from Huntsville, AL and have a deep interest in Marauders. I will admit that I do not currently own one, but I plan to eventually. I figured lurking around here would be the best way to learn all the ins and outs of Marauder unique parts and issues, with the added bonus that I could keep an eye out for Marauder specific parts that I’ve been hunting for a while for my daily driver, a Mercury stable mate autocorrect decided to name “Grandma Queef” a while back. Hope y’all find my presence tolerable, and thanks for having me!

Welcome! I’m new as of last Oct. and I was able to buy one. It’s still in hibernation but may make an appearance at Carlisle. Mechanically I’m as dumb as they come but I have learned a lot. It’s a fantastic site. Hopefully you can buy you beast soon.

Cheers

Hey Clay, nice to see you over here. I'm also a_d_a_m on the other sites.
    '03 Marauder | '91 Country Squire | '18 Flex Ecoboost | '92 Shadow VT1100
    former Panthers: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '04 CVLX, '03 SAP P71, '10 P7B
    CLICK HERE and have your Marauder's COA info added to the database!!! | 2003 list ||| 2004 list
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    Reinhart's tuning skills were comparable to an ape slapping the keyboard in microsoft excel.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBelt View Post
    Hello everyone! I’m new here, and figured I may as well introduce myself. I am from Huntsville, AL and have a deep interest in Marauders. I will admit that I do not currently own one, but I plan to eventually. I figured lurking around here would be the best way to learn all the ins and outs of Marauder unique parts and issues, with the added bonus that I could keep an eye out for Marauder specific parts that I’ve been hunting for a while for my daily driver, a Mercury stable mate autocorrect decided to name “Grandma Queef” a while back. Hope y’all find my presence tolerable, and thanks for having me!
    Welcome my son lives in Decator.
    2004 dtr 1237 of 3214

Welcome. I work in Huntsville and live in Guntersville. Maybe I'll see you around at one of the car shows. I try and make it to the Rocket City Mustang Club shows.

It was an honor to have
    my ASS kicked by you!
    Rest In Peace!
    Paul T. Casey

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    Hey Clay, nice to see you over here. I'm also a_d_a_m on the other sites.
    You’re actually the reason I’m over here lol. I’ll admit half the reason is to learn more as I keep my eyes peeled for a Marauder, but the other half was to get in touch with Jerry about the C5/GT500 brake upgrade you pointed out to me, as I plan to do them this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy Marq View Post
    Welcome. I work in Huntsville and live in Guntersville. Maybe I'll see you around at one of the car shows. I try and make it to the Rocket City Mustang Club shows.
    You know, I’ve seen a few Marauders around town, but I don’t think I’ve seen yours yet.

Thread Information