Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Central Coast CA '04 SB

Central Coast CA '04 SB

Hello everyone! Just picked up a '04 SB/Flint with 98k on the clock last week. Used to be a member here at one point, but just a lurker as it's taken me 16 years to finally pull the trigger on one of these bad boys. Every year as I've rotated vehicles the MM has always made the top 3 list, finally did it as my oldest is finally about to drive and taking my daily driver mazda 3. Other rides are a overland built '06 power wagon, '17 Durango RT (tune+exhaust) and a adventure built '18 Honda CB500x

cheers!

Welcome! Good to see another 1st time Marauder owner. You will be asked for pictures. Please post when you can. Cheers and

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by blkdvll View Post
    Hello everyone! Just picked up a '04 SB/Flint with 98k on the clock last week. Used to be a member here at one point, but just a lurker as it's taken me 16 years to finally pull the trigger on one of these bad boys. Every year as I've rotated vehicles the MM has always made the top 3 list, finally did it as my oldest is finally about to drive and taking my daily driver mazda 3. Other rides are a overland built '06 power wagon, '17 Durango RT (tune+exhaust) and a adventure built '18 Honda CB500x

cheers!

Shows you living in Lompoc? I live in Santa Maria. There are a few marauder out in our area but not many. I seen a couple out there in the last recent years. Good to know there’s another in our area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1.1999 P71 stock
    2.2003 Marauder 300A Mods: JLT intake MSD coils SCT livewire TS with custom Mo's tune

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxxx View Post
    Welcome! Good to see another 1st time Marauder owner. You will be asked for pictures. Please post when you can. Cheers and

Steve
    Ask and you shall receive. Only one off the MM I have right now, after her first bath and clay. Need to do some paint correction, R&R the front bumper, headlight resto, and put the correct rear bumper and lens on it. Rest assured she’s in a caring home now.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodmarauder View Post
    Shows you living in Lompoc? I live in Santa Maria. There are a few marauder out in our area but not many. I seen a couple out there in the last recent years. Good to know there’s another in our area

Yes I am. Definitely don’t see them around. Kind of feel like I did back when I had my ‘94 Lightning
    Attached Images Attached Images

cheers!
    Congrats on your excellent taste in cars!

It's still a thrill to spot another Marauder on the road. We look for you and your Marauder every time we're out your way which is a few times a year. I'll be in Shell Beach again in June so I'll keep an eye out while driving in my rental POS. One of these trips I'm driving my '04 SB out instead of flying.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    Congrats on your excellent taste in cars!

It's still a thrill to spot another Marauder on the road. We look for you and your Marauder every time we're out your way which is a few times a year. I'll be in Shell Beach again in June so I'll keep an eye out while driving in my rental POS. One of these trips I'm driving my '04 SB out instead of flying.

Lol yeah all rentals are POS. I drive mine mainly weekends now since I drive a hour for works but I pass through the 5 cities. Let me know when you’ll be out here and I’ll take it out those days

1.1999 P71 stock
    2.2003 Marauder 300A Mods: JLT intake MSD coils SCT livewire TS with custom Mo's tune

We’ll have to meet up one day blkdvll and I’ll do my best to get the rest of the marauders togetjer as well

1.1999 P71 stock

I am in! We can get 510peasan and maybe a few others!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Welcome to the MODNESS! Congratulations on your new ride. Many moons ago I used to live in Lompoc and worked at Vandenburg AFB. Had some nice rides out there.
    2004 DTR Marauder, #423 of 9806
    2004 SB Marauder, SOLD
    2003 Black Marauder, #3029 of 7093
    2003 Black Supercharged Marauder, #1940 of 7093
    2003 DBP Marauder, #225 of 328, SOLD
    2007 Black Shelby GT Terlingua
    2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT 5.0
    2018 Platinum White King Ranch F150 FX4

Another one for the West Coast!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A
    #5597 of 7839 in 2003
    Eibach front lowered springs
    aero turbine 2525 mufflers
    2.5" classglass hood
    badgeless grill
    JLT CAI
    SCT X3 w/ Marty O tune

Lol yeah all rentals are POS. I drive mine mainly weekends now since I drive a hour for works but I pass through the 5 cities. Let me know when you’ll be out here and I’ll take it out those days

We’ll have to meet up one day blkdvll and I’ll do my best to get the rest of the marauders togetjer as well

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    So why don't we all do some sort of mini meet in SLO area? I'll be in Shell Beach June 8-26. We got lots to do locally. World class wine tasting in Paso is pretty amazing, great restaurants all over the area or even BBQ at the beach? Could even do Hearst Castle or a run up Highway1 for an afternoon. If there's any interest let's start a new thread to see how many might come out and what kind of things they want to do.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

So why don't we all do some sort of mini meet in SLO area? I'll be in Shell Beach June 8-26. We got lots to do locally. World class wine tasting in Paso is pretty amazing, great restaurants all over the area or even BBQ at the beach? Could even do Hearst Castle or a run up Highway1 for an afternoon. If there's any interest let's start a new thread to see how many might come out and what kind of things they want to do.
    I’m down but my work schedule varies and is unpredictable...gotta love government jobs

Let me know so I can take the time off from work. I’m graveshift now

Always wanted to meet ya'll when you were out here.

Let's get this together! Do you know of any decent not too expensive hotels (with goodMarauder parking?). A little far for some for a day trip.

West coast mini Marauder Meet!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

I’m down but my work schedule varies and is unpredictable...gotta love government jobs
    Quote Originally Posted by 510paesan View Post
    Let me know so I can take the time off from work. I’m graveshift now
    Always wanted to meet ya'll when you were out here.

Let's get this together! Do you know of any decent not too expensive hotels (with goodMarauder parking?). A little far for some for a day trip.

West coast mini Marauder Meet!
    We need a date! I'm there from 6/8 through 6/24 but will be in Bass Lake the weekend of the 14th-15th (Fri-Sat) I'm ok with a weekday if that works for you all. I have some ideas, we can keep things casual so if you can't do everything, just join in when you can. My thoughts: drive along hi way 1 to Cayucos, sample some brown butter cookies at the Brown Butter Cookie Company, check out the beach, head back to Templeton to tour the Fire-Stone Walker Brewery with beer tasting of course, then wine tasting in Paso Robles and cruising the curvy country back roads, finish the day with dinner/BBQ somewhere? So what other ideas do you guys have? But PLEASE pick a date soon! I will look into the hotels. This will be fun
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information