Quote Originally Posted by N40GL View Post
We're still coming! See you at the Madonna Inn!
Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
I am still at 50%... Trying to make it happen.

Grant
We did a dry run of our mini meet on Monday. It was a lot of fun! Mark, we'll see you guys for dinner Friday night. Can't wait! Grant, sure hope you can join us! There is so much to do that it will be a jam packed day. And the weather is looking great!

On Saturday June 22 we will meet at the Madonna Inn parking lot at 10 am. Look for a Silver Birch Kenny Brown Marauder, a red Mini Cooper and my rental a bright red Toyota Corolla with black wheels. (sorry about that!) We should leave at 10:30 sharp to drive to the Pacific Coast Highway stopping in Cuyuocos for 30 minutes or so then on to wine tasting in Harmony followed by lunch in Cambria at the Moonstone Grill. Just ate there on Monday and food and ocean view were great! After lunch we drive across scenic Highway 46 with gorgeous views of Morro Bay to Paso Robles where we will make a left turn onto Vineyard Road and head through some seriously beautiful twisties to end up at Holter Ranch Vineyards and their fabulous tasting room on top of a hill will views for miles. Next stop in Paso Robles is Firestone-Walker Brewery with tasting rooms and gift shops. After that we need to be at Barrel House Brewery in Tin City by 4:15 pm, just a short drive away where we will have dinner at a great food truck, sit outside and listen to some live rock & roll. There's a creamery for ice cream, hard cider tasting and lots of other shops to look at until you're tired and ready to call it a night.

*Bring camp chairs in case we don't snag a picnic table at Barrel House. If you plan to join us in progress it would be great if you can let me know, otherwise we may decide to change up the itinerary from what I just posted and you won't find us. Please PM me if you need my cell number or to give me yours. Hope to see some local guys too!