Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: California Central Coast Mini Meet June 2019

Same here looking forward to going and meeting everybody be coming from LA City

Quote Originally Posted by N40GL View Post
    We're in, any time except June 14-16 (Michele's birthday weekend). It be great to see you again!
    Hi Mark!!! Sorry I missed this post. Was planning to call you guys and beg you to come up my way. BTW Mr. Man and Michele share a BD weekend. No wonder I think she's the bomb! Anyway, if you plan to stay overnight, check out The Cliffs or Dolphin Bay. They're just down the road from our place. So happy you'll be coming!! It will be the 22nd. We'll be in touch.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackBeasts View Post
    Smart woman! I quit FB cold turkey Jan 2015 and have never been happier!
    Oh, here's another post I missed seeing. You are smart yourself! Yup, life is so nice without the BS. Plus I find I'm a contrarian, so usually just roll eyes at the group think out there. Most people just aren't that smart. Too bad you're not on the left coast to join us on the 22nd of June.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by paulie View Post
    Same here looking forward to going and meeting everybody be coming from LA City
    So keep checking in here. The itinerary will get pulled together little by little. But there will be scenic cruising along the Pacific (not too lengthy cuz some will have already driven a fair distance), Firestone-Walker Brewery with tasting and possibly lunch, and some other great local craft beer stops like Barrel House, then wineries out in the beautiful foothills and back roads of Paso Robles with tasting of course and end the day somewhere fun for dinner.
    Last edited by Ms. Denmark; 04-27-2019 at 08:22 AM.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

22nd sounds good. I can cruise down for that.
    As far as an itinerary you got the right idea goin as far as breweries / wineries.. You can’t go wrong on the central coast but I feel like most of the niceities is all sight seeing.. The dunes in Pismo / Grover beach is always a big attraction. Too much stuff to see and do. Morro Bay is also pretty nice. Whatever is clever.

Don't think I can make it. But keeping an eye on this thread.
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

Quote Originally Posted by 510paesan View Post
    22nd sounds good. I can cruise down for that.
    As far as an itinerary you got the right idea goin as far as breweries / wineries.. You can’t go wrong on the central coast but I feel like most of the niceities is all sight seeing.. The dunes in Pismo / Grover beach is always a big attraction. Too much stuff to see and do. Morro Bay is also pretty nice. Whatever is clever.
    Ok great! Glad you can make it. We can definitely do Morro Bay. If we had dune buggies Pismo would be a blast. We can definitely see the dunes (on a clear day) from near where we will probably all meet which is right off 101 between Avila Beach Dr. and Spyglass exits on Shell Beach Road at the tennis courts parking lot. But we'll work out all the details in due time. For you guys coming from Nor Cal/Bay Area, could you be down at Shell Beach by say 11 am? Figure we can start gathering between 10:30 and 11 then head over to hiway 1 to Morro Bay and north to Cayucos before taking 41 back over to Atascadero and on to Paso Robles for all the booze related activities then south on 101 down the Cuesta Grade and maybe back to the Shell Beach area for a sunset dinner for anyone who isn't in a rush to go home.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by 88LTDCV351 View Post
    Don't think I can make it. But keeping an eye on this thread.
    Sorry you might not make it! We'll keep fingers crossed. But there will be a next time I'm sure. Like 510paesan said...too much to do for just one meet.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Ok! I am working on 22nd.

Where abouts are you staying so I can find hotel nearby?

Silver or Black?

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    Ok! I am working on 22nd.

Where abouts are you staying so I can find hotel nearby?

Silver or Black?
    Looking forward to meeting you! Our place is in Shell Beach. Look for something in Pismo Beach, Grover Beach, Arroyo Grande, Shell Beach or San Luis Obispo. If you're heading back north on Sunday you could also look at Templeton and Paso Robles or Atascadero. The area has become a tourist destination so grab something soon. Let us know what you decide on.

Silver for the win!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Can you guys that are driving down from NorCal and driving up from LA please post if you are able/willing to arrive in Shell Beach between 10:30 and 11am on June 22 to get the party started. That will help me to schedule our day. Thanks!!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Well, crud! Unfortunately, we are obligated in downtown LA that evening. We are happy to dash up there for breakfast or early lunch, as long as we can head back by about 2:00.

"That's what." - She

Kenny Brown Mercury Marauder 'S' - Kenny Brown Signature Edition #10 of 10
    Silver Birch #126 of 4,453
    Mercury Division, Ford Motor Company, Panther/Marauders #7,221 of 7,839

MercuryMarauder.Net Member #111 (!)

Yes on 11am!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    Can you guys that are driving down from NorCal and driving up from LA please post if you are able/willing to arrive in Shell Beach between 10:30 and 11am on June 22 to get the party started. That will help me to schedule our day. Thanks!!

Yep, sure thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N40GL View Post
    Well, crud! Unfortunately, we are obligated in downtown LA that evening. We are happy to dash up there for breakfast or early lunch, as long as we can head back by about 2:00.
    Well that sucks! What if we plan on breakfast somewhere in Pismo area maybe about 9 am so some of the local guys (or anyone else who can make the early drive) get a chance to meet you and see your Kenny Brown. You have so much great info on the cars as well as the car club so it would be great if you guys could come! You can head back to LA whenever you need to. I'm thinking we would be in Paso Robles at Firestone-Walker at around 2 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    Yes on 11am!
    Thanks! You're also invited to possible breakfast with Mark so stay tuned for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by 510paesan View Post
    Yep, sure thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Possible breakfast with Mark. Details to follow!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information