Thread: New Old Owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Old Owner

I bought back into the family. Had a Marauder a while ago and some kid in a Navigator put me in the wall on the highway. Well my son just turned 1 and the mustang is fine for him, but it can't fit him and the wife at the same time. So it's time for a more practical family car and sell my 14' for a 93' coupe probably.

Just bought a black 03' off eBay out of Waco. It needs a nice buff and cut and a little TLC here and there but it's got 58k miles. I can post pics later when mobile isn't acting weird or I'm less lazy and want to transfer to PC.

I wouldn’t cut and buff too much on these lacking any real clear coat Mercs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Haha thanks for the advice. My dad is working at Caliber now, so he is gonna take it in there and they will see what they can do. It's really crazy how good places are at that type of stuff now. He is probably gonna retire pretty soon though so I got get it in quick before he leaves.

M105 and M205 on a DA with the right Lake Country pads and you are golden. I did mine a few weeks ago and 16 years of swirls shined up to a nice deep black! The paint isn't too terrible but you do need to watch it a bit, especially after you get done. SEAL IMMEDIATELY!
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A
    Former Owner: Joe Walsh

2015 Mustang GT PP
    Guard Metallic Exterior

2018 F-150 King Ranch
    2WD, 3.5 EcoBeast

Thread Information