As the title says! I bought an Xcal4 and a tune from MartyO literally 5 years ago. After some brain tumor issues for years, I'm back on the road and needed to get a remote tune from his shop. When he says "tunes for life", he really means it.

After a few false starts (completely on my part) with logging on my laptop over the past two YEARS, I took it to a dyno locally and had Jeff remote tune. Did I mention that I gave them less than 24 hours notice? I never expected them to do this, thinking I'd have to rebook the local dyno for the next week, but MartyO pulled it off. I think Jeff even missed his lunch to do this, and he was the complete and total professional in putting my local dyno operator at ease.

I haven't made MartyO any money for 5 years, and even then it was only $400 for the Xcal and $500 for the tune. With cars, that's chump change yet he still treated me like I was part owner of some mega company. I currently work on the tv show "The Flash", and rarely have I had as smooth a business transaction that I did with MartyO. Simply amazing.

The local dyno operator was also very impressed with the tune, as he hasn't had many good experiences with remote tuning. For the same level of my mods, he said he normally sees noticeably less horsepower in the SVT Terminator Cobras around here. When I took it out on the road, I actually had to check if it was still running because it was so smooth!

I will report back after the next dragstrip visit on July 05. Having just gotten this tune and some Nitto NT-05Rs, my 12.8 is looking much closer to a 12.5 ( I made a huge hp gain) But even if my 1/4 mile time only drops a little, the drivability alone was worth the dyno cost.

I cannot emphasize enough the incredible service I got from MartyO's shop. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who needs anything Marauder/automotive related. If I didn't live in Canada, he'd be my one stop shop.

Admin, if this is not posted in the proper section, I apologize, and feel free to move it wherever.