2003 Black Mercury Marauder Located in Gilroy, CA, $5500

Photos here:
https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...cUOdbOU2vCu7lk

2nd owner, I purchased it at 1500 miles. It is unmodified except for built transmission and transgo shift kit done by Dales Transmission in San Jose, CA. It also has the audiophile stereo upgrade.

Adult owned for all if it's 253K miles.

Everything is perfect and complete except:
1. Compass is dark (likely can be fixed as described in tech section, never tried)
2. Tachometer is flakey at times; function comes and goes.
3. Adjustable pedal assembly barely moves. It wiggles, but not full range.
4. Paint is not show quality. Has recently begun cracking from age. Photos are after waxing; with wax in the cracks to show this as strongly as possible. Pressure washing or color sanding would make them vanish and would mislead buyer into thinking the paint is better than it is. I'm not about that; I'm about the truth.
5. Minor ding on passengers rear fender lip by wheel well (look at pictures closely; not very noticeable)

Service has been done faithfully. Oil every 3-4K miles, trans fluid and filter every 50K. Diff fluid every 50K. There's about 50K miles left on the brake pads. Plugs every 50K miles. Fuel filter every 50K.

Purchase at full price will include the trunk liner and the original large Mercury Marauder leather jacket, and some extra floor mats, and the fog lights (which I removed after having two of them shatter under normal driving), and the original stereo. If it doesn't sell complete for asking price, I will start selling off parts and will lower the price of the car accordingly. There are several interested parties for a variety of parts but I'd rather sell the car complete...it's a damn nice car.

Reason for sale; bought a new car...can't keep them all.

Call 408-230-7763 and leave message if interested in a viewing.
Post questions here, and I'll answer.