Thread: Fuel Pump?

Fuel Pump?

Earlier today I took the Marauder out for a spin and received a couple of nice compliments - great day!

On the way home, the check engine light came on. Ran the codes when I got home and received two, P1235 (Fuel Pump Circuit failure) and P0190 (fuel pressure out of range). I had ZERO driveability issues and cleared the codes thinking it had to do with the fill up (14 gallons) done earlier in the day. Then I went back out for more drive time, and after letting off after giving it 3/4 acceleration, she died. No check engine light, just cut out. I pulled it over and was able to start it right up again. Drove it home, about 4 miles, with no further issues.

Any thoughts from the wise community here? Is the fuel pump failing or something else?
    Previous
    2003 DPB 232 fo 328.

Fuel Filter or the pump is on the way out!!
    No Marauder

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderjack View Post
    Should have stated, filter was replaced at 90K, she only has 96K ... ugh.
    Previous
    2003 DPB 232 fo 328.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderjack View Post
    Isn’t the fuel pump down inside the gas tank? Anyone have any idea how to change one? Reminds me my FF is probably overdue.

Hope you get the problem resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2003 black pre-decontented 300B #5886 of 7838; Born on 10/31/02
    MartyO tune, 4:10's, T/A stud & girdle, MMX shaft+DS loop, Metco control arms, Quickor RSB, Addco FSB, Megs delete tips, Granatelli solid coil connectors, NGK plugs & LP 170 stat, DR rear engine cooling mod, PI 3000 TC, Level II tranny, Art Carr deep pan, Steeda pullies/billet caps, billet door locks, Ford Racing oil cap / polished coil covers, PHP CAK & Metco carbon fiber intake, DG Motorsports CF radiator cover, Fumoto oil drain valve, oil deflector, real Autometer gauges, ScanGauge II, Weatherflectors, underbody lighting kit, Zack chrome grill, OEM spoiler & door edge guards, KB dead pedal, Dynopro aluminum sills & pedals, Viper alarm w/ remote start, MM fender badges, red painted calipers, SS inserts, Silverstar Ultras, hood bumpers, 35% tints, Gorilla lug nuts, MM valve caps, Pro-Guard, DD trunk lid liner, CM UHI kit, CM Godshead rear & steering wheel badges, S-55 badge, FilterMag, MM trunk bib, ported sub-woofer.

anytime you have suspect fuel issues its not wise to beat on the car. Running lean is the number 1 failure of engines.

Thread Information