TSB Found on previous models LEAN ISSUE --

Two of my four panthers have "the lean" and two don't. The two that lean ALSO SIT 1.5 to 2 inches taller in front and EACH ONLY HAS 30.000 miles. Drives me fricken Batty!

Wild thing is... Of the two that sit high in front AND lean, one is a Marauder, and the other is a CVSPORT.

I found NOS (rare) Heavy duty front springs with same stock tag codes as Marauder.... Installed them with new Heavy Duty Shocks...AND THE DAMN CAR STILL SAT 2 INCHES TOO HIGH. So I uninstalled them and had 1 coil could cut... And it sits almost exactly like the two stock panthers do.

So I then installed new rear KYB struts, and A-2220 Heavy duty airbags (Limo etc).

The new KYB shocks were installed a while back with new rear sway bar, so I just installed the new heavy duty airbags and they are BADASS. Could feel the difference in the driveway. The comparison is as striking and when you first installed New Metco Watts link and control arms....That much of an immediate noticeable difference. Car now sits 2 inches above rubber both front and back like my other two stock Panthers.. Looks amazing.

Bad news is... Car still leans a little. It is not the bags, not the shocks, and not the springs. 1 owner car, never wrecked, still near showroom. Mechanic checked everything he could think of.

SO I SEARCHED AROUND THE INTERNET AND FOUND THIS OLD TSB.. 93-1-1