Thread: I will no longer be a Marauder owner.

I will no longer be a Marauder owner.

It's that time that I dreaded since I bought her, time to sell my beloved Marauder. I've always loved the panthers, and I always will, but unfortunately this one was beat on just a little too much before I got her. I needed a fun first car back in December, and I had $7500 to spend on it, so I figured I'd go for an inexpensive Marauder. She looked great in the beginning, sure she had 158k miles on her but the paint was in excellent condition, she was running fantastically and there was no real evidence of wear other than a slightly torn seat and a few small worn bits in the interior. I got her, and she was fantastic for my first couple of months, but then electrical issues began to plague me. With that, a cracked exhaust, a few new noises that couldn't be explained by the ford dealer and a generally wearing out car, I released that this Marauder was not what I want in a car like this. I wholeheartedly plan to get a Marauder in much better condition as a second, collector vehicle when I am able, but until then I will no longer own one. I just figured I'd get my story out, the selling of this car is honestly a point of great sadness for me, but hopefully I will be able to get a better one some day.

Thank you all for your help and proving that I'm not completely insane for loving a Huge V8 body on frame land-yacht as much as I do.

Good luck! There will always be nice ones out there.

Thread Information