2003 Mercury Marauder, black, 53K.. second owner, I bought it from the widow of an 87yr old man... “he only drove it to golf on nice days” is what I was told, (and it shows).. NO winters, garage kept, always covered, and caught in the rain only a handful of times. I was given a huge file of all his service records when I bought the car., along with the original jacket! It’s in Beautiful condition, only a couple small blemishes in the original paint. No rust, perfect bumpers. Interior is like the day it was bought, still smells new... Once I purchased it, I went through the entire car detailing it and servicing it. All new brakes, fluids and filters, shocks, etc... 100% stock, unmolested. everything works as it should, no issues whatsoever, needs NOTHING!! Absolute blast to drive!!! I’m only looking to sell it because I’ve got too many other vehicles and not enough time to drive them all.. I’m located in central New York, syracuse area. definitely a must see!! $14,000

-having a heck of a time posting pictures, can’t understand why..??? If anyone is seriously interested, PM me or email me at jsnfrth@yahoo.com... I took tons of great pics, and can take more at your request of anything special...