Thread: Just saying hi, and I am still here

Just saying hi, and I am still here

I will admit that I have not been lurking around the site much for a while now. I came back to find very few recent posts and Mercman sold his Marauder ? I felt that I needed to say high, I still have my Marauder, I am still occasionally lurking, and my engine bay is still incredibly dirty. Carry on.
    2018 F-250 6.7L Crew Cab 4x4
    2013 Dodge Charge R/T Daily Driver/Beater - All original 208K miles and counting
    Sold - 04 Marauder, Silver, Dark Interior, Factory Sunroof.
    Z-Tune, JLT CAI, Z&M Control Arms, KYB Shocks, BC4E Dead Pedal, Pro Guard, Sparta Watts links, R1 Slotted Front Rotors, Braided SS Brake Lines, Automatic Traction Control "Turner-Offer".
    4.10 FRPP gears awaiting install (on extended hold).

keep the hood down like I do...welcome back

Purple Power on a cold engine, wait 3-5 minutes, pressure wash... BAM! Show winner! Welcome back!!!!
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    The "Bucket of South Haven Iced Tea"
    One Legged Lesbian Kickboxer
    Cocka Two

Welcome to the party! Curless is getting me back in as we speak! I'm so pumped!!! BTW...stay away from Chris Curless...his Marauder addiction is SUPER infectious! That man is changing my life!
    2003 300A
    Widened Rear Wheels with 295 45 Nitto G2's
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    ADTR Coil Over Suspension
    Metco Control Arms & Watts Link
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    Accessories By FastBlackMerc
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

I have a lot of stuff that I need to do but I just don't have the time/funds at the moment. I have most of an Eaton swap worth of parts, I have a FRPP 4.10 rear end....the install is almost done if having the box in the tuck sitting really close to the diff counts.

I think the first thing to deal with to really get myself back into it is to fix the AC. I paid to have that fixed once but they didn't do what I asked so it lost charge again quickly. Once that is working I will be more inclined to drive it some.
    2018 F-250 6.7L Crew Cab 4x4
    2013 Dodge Charge R/T Daily Driver/Beater - All original 208K miles and counting
    Sold - 04 Marauder, Silver, Dark Interior, Factory Sunroof.
    Z-Tune, JLT CAI, Z&M Control Arms, KYB Shocks, BC4E Dead Pedal, Pro Guard, Sparta Watts links, R1 Slotted Front Rotors, Braided SS Brake Lines, Automatic Traction Control "Turner-Offer".
    4.10 FRPP gears awaiting install (on extended hold).

Might be worth sending Zack a PM. He’s close to you and from what I understand, he’s very reasonably priced. He can do the Eaton swap and gears.
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

Thread Information