Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Central Coast Marauder Meet Up in December?

Cool Central Coast Marauder Meet Up in December?

Just putting it out there. Planning on spending most of December at Shell Beach. Should arrive around the 10th and stay through Christmas. Lots of things to do in the area for an afternoon or an all day outing with your Marauder. (or in my case my rental car )
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Maybe, weather is usually good in those parts
    Redster (aka Rodster)
    04 MM DTR
    ONeill equipped
    96 Audi A4 (ONeill equipped)
    2007 Shelby GT (ONeill equipped)(SAAC equipped)
    2002 Sable

Keep this alive! I should be able to make this one. Long story/ finally closed on probate home purchase. Old house still for sale. Been working on painting and repairs on new home. I did do the garage floor, and it takes 3 weeks to do it right!

i felt bad missing the last meet!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Quote Originally Posted by Redster View Post
    Maybe, weather is usually good in those parts
    Yup, weather is usually very nice for a drive so keep it in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    Keep this alive! I should be able to make this one. Long story/ finally closed on probate home purchase. Old house still for sale. Been working on painting and repairs on new home. I did do the garage floor, and it takes 3 weeks to do it right!

i felt bad missing the last meet!
    Congrats on your home purchase. My sister just bought a new place in Sacramento. She's been busy painting the interior. They're moving in little by little but it's a lot of work. Then the old place goes on the market and that's a lot of work, too. Maybe you can take a break long enough to enjoy driving your Marauder south! We'll keep all options open and see what might work as far as dates go. Give it some thought! ~Ms. D

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post
    Just putting it out there. Planning on spending most of December at Shell Beach. Should arrive around the 10th and stay through Christmas. Lots of things to do in the area for an afternoon or an all day outing with your Marauder. (or in my case my rental car )
    Hi Mrs D! sorry for the late reply here, hope you had a great time if you did in fact make it out here to PNW (pacific northwest). I apologize for the late reply, I have been MIA on this forum for some time. Best way to reach me is call/text/PM me directly. i will do my best to make sure anyone from the Marauder community is welcome here and has a good time!

Cheers
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Time to start planning 2020!

Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

We're in (as usual)

"That's what." - She

Kenny Brown Mercury Marauder 'S' - Kenny Brown Signature Edition #10 of 10
    Silver Birch #126 of 4,453
    Mercury Division, Ford Motor Company, Panther/Marauders #7,221 of 7,839

MercuryMarauder.Net Member #111 (!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mebot View Post
    Hi Mrs D! sorry for the late reply here, hope you had a great time if you did in fact make it out here to PNW (pacific northwest). I apologize for the late reply, I have been MIA on this forum for some time. Best way to reach me is call/text/PM me directly. i will do my best to make sure anyone from the Marauder community is welcome here and has a good time!

Cheers
    Hi Ryan! Glad you're back! I was indeed in Shell Beach most of December but didn't make it up to PNW at all. Hopefully one day soon I can confidently get on a plane and go back. Would be great to do some kind of road trip from Seattle down the coast to our neck of the woods in California. So much to see and do all along the way!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by N40GL View Post
    We're in (as usual)
    You'd better be!!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Time to start planning 2020!
    Oh that would be so great! We might be looking at 2021.... but let's dream. Could happen!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Hi Guys. Heading out to Shell Beach for the month of November just in case anyone feels like a mini Marauder get-together in the beautiful Paso, Pismo, SLO (and any of the other great Central Coast/Beach towns).
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

I was just out that aways. Rented a Yurt with a view of the ocean from airbnb. Had to get out from under the Covid quartantine cabin fever.
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

I am in! Will start resurrecting one of the lads... And have it ready. The Black hasn't been out in years, so I will probably prep the black

lets firm it up !

Quote Originally Posted by 88LTDCV351 View Post
    I was just out that aways. Rented a Yurt with a view of the ocean from airbnb. Had to get out from under the Covid quartantine cabin fever.
    Wow, a Yurt! What town were you in? Rent it again and come down for a mini meet... hopefully we'll get a date that works for a few of us. ~Ms. D
    Last edited by Mr. Man; 10-16-2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Posted under Mr. Man...oops!

I am in! Will start resurrecting one of the lads... And have it ready. The Black hasn't been out in years, so I will probably prep the black

lets firm it up !
    That's great! So what works for you? Friday, Sat, or Sun are the better days for me but I'm pretty flexible.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information