Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Long Distance Marauder Ressurrection

I sent my factory wheels in to Detroit Wheel and tire for PVD coating. My local Discount tire did me a huge solid and sold me some inexpensive temporary wheels (and smaller rear tires that are same size as front because they had some sitting around) to be offered up here for use for anyone wanting to do the same. I'm thinking we could keep these wheels on this Forum for any and all .net folks that wanna send wheels in to be widened or coated. (I know...but it's nice to be nice) Here's what I have for a while:

We could create a waiting list and just keep em moving...what do you guys think? (Man...those fender gaps are terrible!!!)

89525818-9AAF-46CA-AE06-13CA6B8843AE.jpg41BB4C05-8BF6-41E9-B974-9E86DF91899B.jpgCF446086-4085-49F1-B7BF-4EF57C63D994.jpg
    Last edited by Peace2Peep; 03-22-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    2003 300A
    Widened Rear Wheels with 295 45 Nitto G2's
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    ADTR Coil Over Suspension
    Metco Control Arms & Watts Link
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    Accessories By FastBlackMerc
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 1Marauder View Post
    jBeen following along. Video made my week... and it is only MONDAY! Could feel your glory through video! Looks amazing, and love the S55 rear lights and spoiler.

great job, and thanks for saving one and sharing!

Thanks my friend! This is truly an effort of LOVE!
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Ordered ADTR's Coil Spring Upgrade for the front and their Ridetech rear shocks. Soon i'll have some 7,000 mile used kyb shocks up for grabs! I wanted to wait to get the car to Mo's for shock install, but my headers won't come in for months and I'm much to impatient...prolly gonna go local for suspension goodies install! More to come!!!
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Since the body shop replaced the windshield and rear glass, i needed to have both re-tinted. I have XPEL Prime XR Ceramic tint on this baby 20% on sides and darker in the back (can't remember the amount). 2AE3118F-6038-4CC7-9222-DD1867F2832D.jpg
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

ADTR suspension system installed! Chris at ADTR is a straight up good dude! My system came in and we went to installing...but Eibach shipped me the wrong spring rate (200 lbs. vs 650 lbs.) It sucked cuz my car was on the rack at my mechanic shop and the springs had the car sitting on the tires in the front! One call to Chris (check THIS out!) He answered the phone on the first call!!!! He immediately sprung into action contacting Eibach and had the correct springs overnighted to my mechanic! YESSIR! That'a big deal since I'm driving 8 hours to Fastblackmerc for a bunch of electrical upgrades tomorrow!

Chris really saved the day on something that wasn't his fault, but he made it his responsibility. Here are some pics before and after. I didn't lower it too low since the rear has the same size as the front tires until my wheels get back from PVD coating and then I'll put my 295's in the rear and 255's in the front. The ride quality is tremendous and the cornering grip is excellent! Yessssss! Shout out to my mechanic shop Reilly Automotive Repair in Daytona Beach, FL. for sticking around late to finish the job and align the car before my road trip!

4E2178F0-A844-465E-A97A-0728D70999DF.jpg71184F3C-5BB8-4BCA-9595-EDB8FA87C491.jpg89525818-9AAF-46CA-AE06-13CA6B8843AE.jpgD82CB1E6-F88C-45F1-BCD2-AF2A3357370D.jpg
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Peace2Peep View Post
    I am happy to announce my car is in the paint booth! She got sealer yesterday, base coat goes on today and then 3-4 coats clear...I'm pumped!

Attachment 51234Attachment 51235Attachment 51236Attachment 51237
    Amazing!! Wow!!

1 of 170 '04 SB w/sunroof, light flint int.

MOD HISTORY:
    -Lidio's Xcal2 flash, JLT CAI
    -Trilogized June/08 (mostly installed by RC_Signals)
    13.2@103 on stock (balding) tires.
    -Added: SW Long tube Headers + High Flow Cats
    -New BFGs (Best Baby Shower gift EVER!)
    12.81@107.78 Oct 02/09
    -Ventilated Block Mod
    Out of commission
    -Rebuilt with:
    Teksid block/ForgedInternals/Melling oil pump/Canton windage tray/Rebuilt heads with SVT Cobra cams/Cloyes gears/ SVT Lightning MAF/Accufab TB/ MuscleMerc rear head cooling kit/ Steigy lightly ported and polished Eaton 112-
    -Widened rims
    XCal 4 Remote-tuned to PERFECTION by Jeff @ MartyO June/19

Oh this is a big day! I just got my wheels back from Detroit Tire and Wheel tonight! They were packaged up really well and protected! I am super excited to mount these babies up!

IMG_1338.jpgIMG_1342.jpgIMG_1344.jpgIMG_1345.jpgIMG_1346.jpgIMG_1347.jpgIMG_1348.jpgIMG_1349.jpgIMG_1350.jpgIMG_1351.jpg. Question: should I be concerned with the "bubbles" on the inside of the front wheels? Linda weird looking...but the originals were pretty worn and old...
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

While FastBlackMerc is doing endless upgrades to my electrical system and interior/exterior lighting, I got word that Pantherlights.com was working on my custom headlamps this week. Here's a heads-up:

New Headlamps.jpg
    Last edited by Peace2Peep; 05-04-2021 at 09:36 PM.
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Looking AWESOME bud! Super jealous on them wheels! Especially the polished insides! I wouldn’t be concerned with the pits, that was probably the best they could clean them up without filling each and every void I’d imagine?

As for Jim’s handy work your in great hands. I have his LED ambient lighting kit and couldn’t imagine the car without! I actually had my first disco light show the other night as something in my console shifted into the remote control and activated quite the intense light show.. Yeah I think I’ll be removing that controller. But hey, I won these at MV9 and the battery still works!

And his custom gear shift surround ended up being the most possible completed interior look I could see ever imagine considering I was pretty depressed at the HUGE hole I had in the floor just days prior to install!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace2Peep View Post
    While FastBlackMerc is doing endless upgrades to my electrical system and interior/exterior lighting, I got word that Pantherlights.com was working on my custom headlamps this week. Here's a heads-up:

New Headlamps.jpg
    I just had the exact setup done by Kevin. They are absolutely awesome and a huge upgrade to the stock lighting. You're gonna love them!
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

JustBob,

Thank you my friend! I know the wheels I sent them were not pretty and had sat out in a field for at least a year and maybe two. They look SOO good I didn't have the heart to complain. You made me feel such relief, brother truly. Jim Marton is a Godsend to we Marauder lovers...the amount of products/creations he has developed and influenced for our vehicles is staggering! I had his interior lighting setup in my first (totaled) Marauder from SSHS8 I believe! Ha!

Your six speed setup is one for history! Seriously! Great Great Stuff! I hope to see it in person one day! Godspeed!

More pics to come!
    Last edited by Peace2Peep; 07-22-2021 at 09:35 PM.
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Quote Originally Posted by blazen71 View Post
    I just had the exact setup done by Kevin. They are absolutely awesome and a huge upgrade to the stock lighting. You're gonna love them!
    Thanks brother!

Dude! Kevin is super legit! I remember when I first saw these and thought they were not worth it...THEN I rented a vehicle with projector headlamps and was blown away with the level of intensity and high visibility without blinding oncoming traffic!

The cutoff on these projectors is crazy sharp and bright!
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Per Kevin, to set level, "Park the car on a level surface 25ft from the wall and project the lights onto the wall. Take a measurement from the center of the projector to the ground. Then go over to the wall and the top of the step of the beam pattern should measure the same (or up to 2 inches less) than the first measurement you took from the projectors"
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

I got some update pics from Jim Marton (FastBlackMerc) on LED changes to the vehicle:

Vanity Before.jpgVanity After.jpg668EA166-2CC0-451E-9A14-23ABCADD3625.jpg4DAF73B8-C30D-4E89-88FE-6E9BB10DEB86.jpg

I am sooooo not sure why this is sideways! But you get the point...Ha! Order your bulbs on the Marauder Innovations page here on MM.net
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Here's a pic when I was parked at the airport in Tampa a few weeks ago...I came back to pick her up and she looked soo nice....this is just a picture of my beauty!

93B369E4-E808-40D3-84F6-5C8CB79A894B.jpg
    2003 300A
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    SW Headers and Exhaust