Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crash

Crash

Was posted to FB earlier this morning - anyone from here? Adult with a 12yo boy in the car - pathetic.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/09...rH8Ozou6_Tp-gI

Current Garage:

2005 Mustang GT Premium
    2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab 4WD
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    William W. Purkey

Wow! That's a very similar crash to the kids who just bought one the same day and totaled it leaving the sellers house. She was nervous selling it to them She said but let them have it anyway! Ughhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's just sad man
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

It hurts seeing that. I hope the kid is alright.
    300A 8-20-02 #3849
    Webasto Aftermarket Moonroof
    Rear Spoiler
    S55 Tail Light Treatment
    5% Limo Tints
    Fresh Black Paint & PVD Chrome

Stainless Works Headers & Full Cat Mandrel Exhaust System w/Magnaflow 11229 Mufflers, Martyo Tune & Coolant Mod, Steeda UDP, Stewart WP, JLT CAI & Catch Can, J-Mod, UHaul Pan, Rebuild 4R70W, Dynotech 4' 6061, Forced Lube Mod, 31 Ford Spline Axles, 31 Cobra Carrier w/CF Clutchs, Ford Racing 4.10, TA Girdle & Stud Kit, Carfixer Alignment & SPC Camber Bolts, Ridetech HQ Front Coilovers w/ADTR extended bracket & ADTR Rear HQ Shocks, Arnott P2936 A/C & A-2220 Bags, Gorilla Lock, Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Tires, Metco Control Arms & Watts Link, Addco F/R Sway Bars, SS Brake Lines, AutoMeter Digital Oil & Volt Gauge, Full VLED Interior/Exterior, Alpine ILX-507, PKG-M780 Headrest Monitors, MRP-F300, R-S65C.2 & R-S68 Speakers, HCE-C1100 & KTX-C10LP Camera System, Viper DS4 & DSM550 GPS SmartStart System, Yellow Optima, BIG III & 200 Amps Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Chi Stallion View Post
    It hurts seeing that. I hope the kid is alright.
    +1. Irresponsibility at this level is horrendous. Hoping more details come out.
    Current Garage:

2005 Mustang GT Premium
    2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab 4WD
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    William W. Purkey

Looked to be boosted too. Feel bad the kid.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Makes me wonder how youngins' can handle the power of late model Camry's and Accords?

Temporary tire on drivers side front

Quote Originally Posted by BackNBlack View Post
    Temporary tire on drivers side front
    More like a tire & a steel rim from a Crown Vic ex-police car. Driving on mismatched tire diameters on the same axle is a recipe for handling problems, especially at high speeds. The same thing would happen even if using the actual spare tire that came with the Marauder, whether it's the full size one or the donut spare that was equipped on 2003 300b or 2004 MM.
    2003 Marauder 300A
    #3968 of 7838
    Black/Dark Charcoal
    Build date: 08/22/2002
    Adopted: 08/21/2011 at 76,404 miles
    Joined the 100k mile club on 04/14/2013
    at I-95 North at New Smyrna Beach,FL

List of modifications:
    • Ford Escape 6 CD audiophile unit
    • LCM/EATC upgrades courtesy of FBM

• Acme wheel lock kit (20 locks/1 key)

• Trunk plate for 1998-2010 Crown Victoria (Havis part # C-3054)

• Innovative Interceptors 3.5 in resonator deleted exhaust tips courtesy of RoyLPita

• Trunk organizer

• Marty's tune

• Big brake upgrade

1995 Ford CVPI
    Purchased : 03/1999 [77k miles]
    Sold:03/2015 [330k miles]

2001 Chevrolet Impala
    Inherited 02/2015 [93k miles]
    Sold:03/2023 [170k miles]

2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature
    Purchased 03/2023 with 56k original miles.
    New DD.

R.I.P. REX aka S/C CHEESEHEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Makes me wonder how youngins' can handle the power of late model Camry's and Accords?
    'power' in a Camry and an Accord is an oxymoron....
    besides 99.5% of those vehicle owners dawdle along in the fast lane at 49 mph with their high beams 'ON' because one low beam is burned out and they are too stupid to get it fixed.
    They also cut over to their exit at THE last second after jamming up traffic flow for miles.
    Did I mention that I hate Camry and Accord owners?

BTW: I've never seen 2 Panthers wrapped around trees like that....Sad to see.... and I'd imagine that, tough as a Panther Chassis is, no one walked away from either crash.
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Camrys and Accords are as quick or quicker than a stock MM Joe Walsh, but I do agree most seem to be driven by commuter drones.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh View Post
    'power' in a Camry and an Accord is an oxymoron....
    besides 99.5% of those vehicle owners dawdle along in the fast lane at 49 mph with their high beams 'ON' because one low beam is burned out and they are too stupid to get it fixed.
    They also cut over to their exit at THE last second after jamming up traffic flow for miles.
    Did I mention that I hate Camry and Accord owners?

BTW: I've never seen 2 Panthers wrapped around trees like that....Sad to see.... and I'd imagine that, tough as a Panther Chassis is, no one walked away from either crash.
    Thats exactly right, except here its the prius, kia, and mini suv drivers who hog that fast lane / passing lane, and the very last second dart 3 lanes over. Here everyone has gotten tired of it, and daily you will see people go out of their way to block these ass hats from cutting over. Love it when they cut you off, then i jockey over to the lane they want and just **** block them from exiting. They learn real quick when the next exit is miles ahead. F em!
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Camrys and Accords are as quick or quicker than a stock MM Joe Walsh, but I do agree most seem to be driven by commuter drones.
    Not the sled I just got from my FIL. 2005 XLE V6, slow as a regular MGM with the parking brake on. Very overrated car company.

Toyota Kwalitee...ha! ..i suppose Japanese cars have their own charm. But make mine a Ford. I do notice, in general - Japanese cars are very hard to work on, and no consideration is given to access to or ease of repair for wear/tear items. For example certain sensors need half the engine compartment components removed. Do remove the transmission pan you need to remove the crossmember /engine mount. No coating on the rear hub assembly (which should not need replacing at 115K highway old man miles anyway) so a MAPP torch is required to remove the brake backing plate. And so on..

Expensive parts....RA Panther rear brake backing plates are $40 bucks, a Camry pair is $200...same stamped metal with some holes punched in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent2006 View Post
    Not the sled I just got from my FIL. 2005 XLE V6, slow as a regular MGM with the parking brake on. Very overrated car company.

Toyota Kwalitee...ha! ..i suppose Japanese cars have their own charm. But make mine a Ford. I do notice, in general - Japanese cars are very hard to work on, and no consideration is given to access to or ease of repair for wear/tear items. For example certain sensors need half the engine compartment components removed. Do remove the transmission pan you need to remove the crossmember /engine mount. No coating on the rear hub assembly (which should not need replacing at 115K highway old man miles anyway) so a MAPP torch is required to remove the brake backing plate. And so on..

Expensive parts....RA Panther rear brake backing plates are $40 bucks, a Camry pair is $200...same stamped metal with some holes punched in it...
    I said late model, not contemporary models.

That's why I immediately modded my Marauder after I bought it, and why I bought a TTV6 Fusion Sport....
    I love watching Camry 'S'/XLE/XSE and Accord 'Sport' models rapidly fading in my rearview mirror!
    (My Marauder was a very fast black 'taxi' to those twits, and my Fusion is a very fast black 'rental car'....lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post
    Thats exactly right, except here its the prius, kia, and mini suv drivers who hog that fast lane / passing lane, and the very last second dart 3 lanes over.
    Here everyone has gotten tired of it, and daily you will see people go out of their way to block these ass hats from cutting over.
    Love it when they cut you off, then i jockey over to the lane they want and just **** block them from exiting.
    They learn real quick when the next exit is miles ahead. F em!
    LOL.....I do the same thing....block their lame a$$es from cutting over at the last second.
    I always do it in a non-aggressive, dawdling, 'not paying attention', oblivious to my surroundings - kind of way.....just like those dip$h*ts drive!
    Last edited by Joe Walsh; 09-05-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information