Boy, it's been a long road. I finally got the final pieces of the puzzle done and had it tuned for big boost.

The final pieces were the upgraded 4-Link bars from Tim McAmis Racecars, and a new SFI REID Cased Turbo 400 from Finish Line Transmissions. The transmission was installed last week at Finish Line Performance in Plainfield, IL and it was finally ready to turn the wick up.

We started on 110 fuel to make sure it was sorted at about 20psi, which resulted in 710 rwhp. We then drained the 110 and put in the C16,

At ~30psi, we called it a night and the motor made 982/696 at the rear wheels! The runs were made up to 7200 rpm and timing was a very conservative 17*. Pulling the plugs to check timing showed we could easily go to 21*. Had we run it up to 7500, it would have easily been 1000+.

Everyone was high fiving and I couldn't be happier! Just for fun, I had Tony pull up the old dyno pull where I had the 6-71 blower @ 28 psi with a 50 shot on it, then overlay the 28 psi turbo graph from the previous run. TL'DR: it made almost 2X the power!

Here is the results:

Bottom line, the motor ended up making 4+hp per cubic inch. Now to go get my HNRA license and enjoy!

Cheers!