Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Finally finshed ProRauder, ready for racing now!

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    schenectady
    Age
    72
    Posts
    829
    Nice numbers John.Even though you will probably beat me I would still like to race you someday.
    Purple with theMod motor jut ran a 9.24 @150. The black car with the BBC ran 9.06 @147.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyFords View Post
    I'm not following.
    He means, if you were running a 10.03 or 9.05, etc., then you'd be looking for that missing HP to break in to the lower bracket.

    WLB
    BB#1) 1996 ImpalaSS - 16,500 miles - 100% stock
    ______________________________ ___________

    BB#2) 2003 Marauder (300a) - 34k miles - Daily Driver
    #2912 of 7093
    Conceived 8/6/2002
    Delivered 9/19/2002
    Adopted 8/10/2011
    Trilogy 242 - Self Installed 9/9/12 (0-60 5.5 sec)
    Pioneer 6x8 Front
    Legacy 600w 6x9 Rears
    JL 6.5 SubWoofer
    K&N CAI
    Window tint 50% rear/35% front
    FBM CHMSL with Strobe mod 7/1/12
    DR Deep Aluminum Trans Pan
    Sparta FOMOCO Racing 8.8 Girdle
    Mo's Dyno Tune
    Gorilla Nuts - The System
    Ford Racing 4.10s, 31 spline Cobra carrier & axles 7/1/12
    Powder Coat Axle Housing 7/1/12
    CME HP Rear Control Arms & Watts Link 7/1/12
    ______________________________ ________________

    Rex "SC Cheesehead" Weinbender 11-14-13
    Ed "Baaad GN" Linthicum 8-6-2014

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Age
    59
    Posts
    4,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat View Post
    Nice numbers John.Even though you will probably beat me I would still like to race you someday.
    Purple with theMod motor jut ran a 9.24 @150. The black car with the BBC ran 9.06 @147.
    Even if we don't race, we still need to get together!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Age
    59
    Posts
    4,415
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackBeasts View Post
    He means, if you were running a 10.03 or 9.05, etc., then you'd be looking for that missing HP to break in to the lower bracket.
    Ah! Then I just move the rev limiter up a couple hundred!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Moreau Island
    Posts
    11,517
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyFords View Post
    Ah! Then I just move the rev limiter up a couple hundred!




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post



    WLB
    BB#1) 1996 ImpalaSS - 16,500 miles - 100% stock
    ______________________________ ___________

    BB#2) 2003 Marauder (300a) - 34k miles - Daily Driver
    #2912 of 7093
    Conceived 8/6/2002
    Delivered 9/19/2002
    Adopted 8/10/2011
    Trilogy 242 - Self Installed 9/9/12 (0-60 5.5 sec)
    Pioneer 6x8 Front
    Legacy 600w 6x9 Rears
    JL 6.5 SubWoofer
    K&N CAI
    Window tint 50% rear/35% front
    FBM CHMSL with Strobe mod 7/1/12
    DR Deep Aluminum Trans Pan
    Sparta FOMOCO Racing 8.8 Girdle
    Mo's Dyno Tune
    Gorilla Nuts - The System
    Ford Racing 4.10s, 31 spline Cobra carrier & axles 7/1/12
    Powder Coat Axle Housing 7/1/12
    CME HP Rear Control Arms & Watts Link 7/1/12
    ______________________________ ________________

    Rex "SC Cheesehead" Weinbender 11-14-13
    Ed "Baaad GN" Linthicum 8-6-2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Finally got a little racing in - MSU Auto-x
    By RR|Suki in forum Performance Road Course Experience
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 06:17 PM
  2. Finally ready.....
    By tbone in forum Community Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 01:14 AM
  3. Finshed up the porting...WOW!
    By Glockafella in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 09:58 AM
  4. OK, I'm finally ready to buy a chip and 4.10
    By twolow in forum Community Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
  5. Finally Ready to Start the Mods
    By JamesHecker in forum Community Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 11:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •