Thread: RZASA Updates

RZASA Updates

For those DIY tuners...

I've added several hundred obd-ii parameters mostly catalytic converter modeling and wrote a few hacks

i wrote some starter anti-grind protection code which disables the starter relay after the engine has been running for a second
    kamrf clear patch - resets only the kamrfs and nothing else which is very useful while emulating
    isckam clear patch- resets only the isckams and nothing else which is very useful while emulating
    alternator max voltage code - dynamically commands the maximum available voltage by commanding +1.0 volt greater than current average but never less than 12.5v, this is very nice as it prevents voltage spikes when commanding a high voltage and the alternator can't keep up and prevents the blower motor from noticeably changing speed as well as the headlights from noticeably changing brightness at tip in. But yet allows the voltage to creep up while steady cruising for better charging. But most importantly allows you to swap between lithium, gel and acid batteries without re-tuning.

I took some more PIDs off the processor and polled them in upper memory in stead of shadowing lower registers to speed up datalogging a touch.

I posted my current daily driver marauders tune as well.

next on the list i'll be writing some remote start code to delay pats verification until after the key is inserted so remote start modules can be used without sacrificing security. Im adding a remote start when the weather gets better and don't want any transponders permanently in the vehicle.
    '03 Marauder 300A / Forged 11:1 Eaton @ 17 lbs - 87 Octane
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning

I wonder if you have found a rev limiter that will not allow the RPM to go above 7k? Only way to defeat this in SCT is turn the injector shut off, off. But then you have ZERO rev limiters.

You should look into this and test it on your stocker.
    ~Chris

no need

the stock rpm limiter is set to 7k for trans protection. Can raise it no problem.
    '03 Marauder 300A / Forged 11:1 Eaton @ 17 lbs - 87 Octane
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning

Thread Information