Thread: WTB Supercharged black (Prefer near WA\Canada\OR\CA, but will travel\trailer USA)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face WTB Supercharged black (Prefer near WA\Canada\OR\CA, but will travel\trailer USA)

Howdy,

Looking for (roots) supercharged cars that already have longtube headers. Fairly open to different combinations in terms of mileage and builds as I think I have a handle on the values and am most strongly interested in cars that haven't lived in salt states. I am okay with rebuilt titles if the owners are realistic with the impact to price or cars that need new motors\transmisssion etc. I have owned a 600rwhp Cobra before so I'm seasoned on this stuff. Also plan on replacing the leather in the car, so warn interiors are also okay and even preferred.

I am not considering cars that aren't black, are missing any of the specific marauder hardware (bumpers, seats, console etc) or have any rust\bubbling, including the undercarriage. I have a preference for cars that lived in salt-free areas, that need paint (clearcoat) and have good mechanicals and well reasoned builds (return fuel systems, 31 spline axles, standalone ecus etc). I want to repaint the car, so frankly speaking I'm not interested as much in pristine low mileage examples for top dollar for this reason.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Nickerz; 10-22-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Thread Information