Went to the Ocean City MD show with the zombie MM. Car ran great, had a fantastic time ---saw 4 MM's two blacks, a DTR and a SB. Never met up with any of them at the shows. The lower part of the island flooded badly due to full moon + high tide, that created chaos at the inlet where the main show is held. Nevertheless....3,000 street/rat/rest/muscle cars cruised the strips at all hours. Coming home, brakes felt a little loose as I pulled into the driveay...then the PUDDLE. A drip coming out of the center metal line on the pass frame rail.

This line goes from the ABS block to the left rear, is one piece. I'm calling the local shop MON to see what they would charge to replace it, looks like 1/4" OD steel line encased in plastic. Don't care about the plastic. I don't have the Eastwood kit to make a good flare, if it's $300 or less, I'm in for the repair. Any prior experience with this? I figured don't bother junkyard diving to get a cop-car 200,000 mile line on its last legs too...Thoughts?