Thread: 2004 Silver Birch MM, 173K miles, asking $9,500 or best reasonable offer, NE FL area

2004 Silver Birch MM, 173K miles, asking $9,500 or best reasonable offer, NE FL area

I bought this car in Mar 2013 (165,323 miles) from a major Ford dealer in my area. My wife got chronically sick the very next day, and just haven't been able to enjoy the car the way I had intended. I wanted one of these since they came out and only got one 10 years later. I never got to do with the car what I wanted simply due to life's situations. Lack of funds and time prevented that, so I'm letting it go. Hate to but have to.

I am the second owner. I have a clear title. The car has an excellent CARFAX report. It was sold new in NE FL and been here since. I have all maintenance records since I bought it. There s no rust I can find. I have the factory build sheet.

It has the factory 4.6L DOHC and 4R75E, but came with (when I bought it) 4.10 rear end. It also has the factory sunroof and 6 CD changer (I never used it). I also have an extra factory stereo dash unit.

I maintained the car often based on mileage, including oil/filter changes and a complete antifreeze change. Also - front end alignment.

I've installed (or had installed by the same local large Ford dealer) many parts including: new power steering pump, associated components, PS pressure sender and fluid; 8 new spark plugs and coil boots; battery; new MAF gasket, PCV valve and hose; throttle body gasket; new master cylinder, brake fluid and bleed; new fuel pump, sender gasket and fuel filter; front/rear brake pads; upper control arms; ball joint assembly and cross link.

The car needs: AC vent work (works and blows cold but sometimes upon acceleration goes to the defrost vents. It returns to the dash vents soon after); tires (good tread but were on the car when I bought it); battery hold down. As far as I know the only other thing is very minor cosmetics.

The car is sold "as is". There is no follow on warranty. Above is everything I know about the car and I have not hidden anything (nor will I). Serious offers considered.

I'll check this thread usually once or twice a day.

Thank you in advance for looking.

Regards, Dan Hartman
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interior photos would help Dan.........sorry you're having to sell it.......it's just barely broken in!!
    No Marauder

Sounds like the EATC unit needs new o rings.. defrost mode is default setting when bad
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Sighhhhh. I sold it yesterday to a gent who already had a Black MM. He loved it, bought it, trailered it back down to SW FL. Sighhhhh. Thanks to those who commented and/or checked it out.

SOLD!

Sighhhhhhh.

SOLD yesterday to a gent who had another 04 MM to make race ready. He test drove it, examined it closely, trailered it, and drove away with it. Sighhhhh.

Note to administrators: I tried to remove his post but couldn't figure out how to do it.

I'll still come out here to look around once in a while. I loved that car. Bu, I can live my un through the other owners on this forum.

Sighhhhhh.

Regards, Dan

Thread Information