Thread: SiriusXM Subscriptions

Wink SiriusXM Subscriptions

Just got off of the phone with a CS rep in the Phillippines - text chat is too frustrating. Gotta phone them every year in order to keep the 'introductory rate'.

2019 Ford Ranger: Introductory rate of $99 per year plus taxes and fees. Full package, plus 5 years free for both SiriusXM Traffic Plus and SiriusXM Travel Link. Will investigate both features during my upcoming trip back to Florida.

2015 Triumph Trophy SE: A more basic 'Select' package without 'talk radio', comedy, news, etc. $96 per year introductory rate plus taxes and fees.

Accounts won't be combined until next year paymentwise - both accounts have had the same account number since earlier this year. Had to make two annual payments 45 days apart for this cycle.

Can stream the full SiriusXM package over the internet and my iPhone for free. This means I will now get Sirius XM with my 'Legacy Audio' in Mustang and Marauder through Bluetooth connection with iPhone.

Almost listen exclusively to Channel 35 XMU 'Indie and Beyond'. Experiences with SiriusXM? All comments welcome.

Current Garage:

2005 Mustang GT Premium
    2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab 4WD
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    William W. Purkey

All those that pay full price for SiriusXM I appreciate. They allow me to pay $3.99/Month for Select, which includes All Access for my home Sonos.

Thread Information