Thread: Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Traction Control switch? Line lock?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Traction Control switch? Line lock?

So I'm planning on permanently disabling my traction control since I need to reprogram\tune for an upcoming gear install and also wanted to install a line lock at the same time. I figure it'd look GREAT to put that right into the TC button. I'm sure I'll have to do some tricks to make it work, but definitely would go the extra mile to make this work. Any insight\ideas here?

You can’t turn T/C off in the tune on a Marauder without also disabling ABS. You'll then have warning lights on dash permanently.
    Last edited by blazen71; 11-21-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

Hmm....

Quick Q then. Does disabling T\C also disable abs?

Also crazy! Used to live in Waukesha up until the move! West washington is basically WI but without winter and the green turned up, it's awesome. Eyy budddddy!

Could swap in the non-tc stuff. the abs module, the master cylinder, and the lines from the MC to the module. Then you just won't have it anymore.
    "Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod! "

Quote Originally Posted by Nickerz View Post
    So I'm planning on permanently disabling my traction control since I need to reprogram\tune for an upcoming gear install and also wanted to install a line lock at the same time. I figure it'd look GREAT to put that right into the TC button. I'm sure I'll have to do some tricks to make it work, but definitely would go the extra mile to make this work. Any insight\ideas here?
    https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...ble&highlight=

Thread Information