I'm posting this here because it's a bit more significant than finding another garage kept example on craigslist

This is the first Marauder that has ever hit BringATrailer, it's going to be a good indicator of what a clean car is worth to a wide market place that is used to looking at endless 911's and exotics. If this car sells for a strong price, it'll set a good resale benchmark for others to go off of when selling similar examples. From what I have seen on BaT, when one example of a nice car sells for a surprisingly strong price, more examples start trickling out to gamble on that same success which causes an eventual market flood and resale uptick (should they continue to trade hands for strong prices.) This is what happened with the Porsche 928 and BMW E39 M5 in recent years.

I also have a feeling the owner is on this site (since he mentions it by name) but off hand I don't know who it is.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...ry-marauder-6/

For all the old time members who have sworn for the past decade and a half that these cars are going to go up in value and be sought after someday (versus trading for P71 prices in P71 condition as most are today), cross your fingers that this auction will prove you right and pave the way for a resurgence of interest in these cars.