Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marauder wheels, nice, widened 2" by Weldcraft

Let’s see, this is how this thread played out...
    Chief listed the wheels at $700. Had an offer of $500, that you were going to accept until the buyer backed out. I made a similar offer as the original interested buyer that backed out, that the OP had excepted. But somehow my offer makes me a low baller. Funny how that works. My offer was a starting point to which you’re more than welcome to counter. If not that’s cool.

Spectra-Douche then interjects himself spouting off about **** he knows nothing about and that he wouldn’t have the balls to say standing in front of me, in typical internet tough guy fashion.

Followed by other similar snide comments about my finances, which you know nothing about. God forbid I try to negotiate the price. None of you ever negotiate for a better deal when buying something? Ohhh, you have so much money you don’t need to work a better deal. I’m impressed. I must be a real *********. Oh nope, we can clearly see who the ********* is.

It’s very distasteful and rude the accusations that are being thrown around in this thread. Not 1 of you motherfukkers knows me personally and you couldn’t be further from the truth on anything that was said about me or in reference to me. You want to act disappointed in the lack of interest in your beloved Marauder or crappy 90s firebird, by younger generations but you treat people with no respect. This attitude will only lead to less interest. Before judging people you don’t know, try looking in the god damn mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakshukvw View Post
    Let’s see, this is how this thread played out...
    Chief listed the wheels at $700. Had an offer of $500, that you were going to accept until the buyer backed out. I made a similar offer as the original interested buyer that backed out, that the OP had excepted. But somehow my offer makes me a low baller. Funny how that works. My offer was a starting point to which you’re more than welcome to counter. If not that’s cool.

Spectra-Douche then interjects himself spouting off about **** he knows nothing about and that he wouldn’t have the balls to say standing in front of me, in typical internet tough guy fashion.

Followed by other similar snide comments about my finances, which you know nothing about. God forbid I try to negotiate the price. None of you ever negotiate for a better deal when buying something? Ohhh, you have so much money you don’t need to work a better deal. I’m impressed. I must be a real *********. Oh nope, we can clearly see who the ********* is.

It’s very distasteful and rude the accusations that are being thrown around in this thread. Not 1 of you motherfukkers knows me personally and you couldn’t be further from the truth on anything that was said about me or in reference to me. You want to act disappointed in the lack of interest in your beloved Marauder or crappy 90s firebird, by younger generations but you treat people with no respect. This attitude will only lead to less interest. Before judging people you don’t know, try looking in the god damn mirror.
    Let’s see.....

I believe he was going to accept $500 + shipping + PayPal fees, seems reasonable, unless your across the street from him, shipping is real money, which is why you don’t want to pay it, you gotta pay to play, no free trophies here.

Next on the agenda, you call me a douch, and then blame me for name calling, uhmm yeah, right. I wouldn’t say it to your face, wrong again, because I give 100% -0- f’s if I hurt your feeling, I know you’ll beat my azz and everything, problem is there won’t be anyone for you to brag to.

You finances and a better price, I think you mean steal them, you want them, step up or send yours off, either way you $500 deep into them, shouldn’t be a big deal for you. I don’t need to work a better deal over a $500 part, your just trying to take advantage of a disabled guy, not cool.

And your right, I don’t know you personally, but if I did, we are on 2 different playing fields, I probably couldn’t hang with a guy of your status.
    We aren’t disappointed because you have no marauder love, we were only reminding each other of what a great family this group used to be, people move on, change hobbies, life happens, we get it, but because you have a car that was once awesome, and you bought it for Vic money, you don’t get the right to crap on everyone’s ad’s because we aren’t willing to cave in to low dollar offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Let’s see.....

I believe he was going to accept $500 + shipping + PayPal fees, seems reasonable, unless your across the street from him, shipping is real money, which is why you don’t want to pay it, you gotta pay to play, no free trophies here.

Next on the agenda, you call me a douch, and then blame me for name calling, uhmm yeah, right. I wouldn’t say it to your face, wrong again, because I give 100% -0- f’s if I hurt your feeling, I know you’ll beat my azz and everything, problem is there won’t be anyone for you to brag to.

You finances and a better price, I think you mean steal them, you want them, step up or send yours off, either way you $500 deep into them, shouldn’t be a big deal for you. I don’t need to work a better deal over a $500 part, your just trying to take advantage of a disabled guy, not cool.

And your right, I don’t know you personally, but if I did, we are on 2 different playing fields, I probably couldn’t hang with a guy of your status.
    We aren’t disappointed because you have no marauder love, we were only reminding each other of what a great family this group used to be, people move on, change hobbies, life happens, we get it, but because you have a car that was once awesome, and you bought it for Vic money, you don’t get the right to crap on everyone’s ad’s because we aren’t willing to cave in to low dollar offers.

I never knew the ins and outs of the sale that fell through because he never made that public unlike my offer I made to him through a “private” message. Seems you guys are bosom buddies and he shares all the details with you. Regardless, I only knew he was willing to accept $500 as stated in the post. Like I said my offer was an offer. He is/was more than welcome to counter it.

I never expected anything for free, hence my offer.

Im glad you mentioned the price to widen a set of these. As you stated, I can have mine widened cheaper than buying these at his now $700 price. Again, hence why I made an offer. For the right price, they’re a good deal. Otherwise, I can send mine off for probably less.

There you go again insinuating crap about me that you don’t know. You say the seller is handicapped? I don’t know him. I didn’t know that about him until you just brought it up. How dare you accuse me of such disgusting behavior. You just made another horrible assumption about me. You just keep stepping in it. I’m not sure what his handicap has to do with this anyway? Are you implying I’m not allowed to make offers to him because he’s handicapped? And now we’re reduced to talking about this mans handicap, which I’m sure he appreciates. Some friend you are.

Chief I sincerely apologize where this has gone. It wasn’t my intention to make this about your personal life. It wasn’t I that took it there.

I don’t know what “status” you think I have? I never claimed to have any. I’m not the one that called someone’s finances into question.

I never said I have no love for the marauder. I own one for Christ sakes. I put 20k miles on it the first year of ownership. I think I have plenty of marauder love. I definitely didn’t pay Vic money for it either. I’m am very calculated though when it comes to mods and those purchases.

If it seems to feel less and less like family on this forum, start to look within yourself. You are the person responsible for the way this thread has gone. Probably others like it. If this is how you treat family, I’d be surprised if you have any that like you. I refuse to hold your bad attitude, rude assumptions, and despicable generalizations about me against you however. I know sometimes we all have bad days or are in a dark place. Sometimes we say things before we’ve thought them through. I believe if your older than me than you know this to be true and you’re old enough to know better so I forgive you, brother.
    Last edited by Blakshukvw; 12-09-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Anyways......

Are these still available????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 03Merc View Post
    Anyways......

Yes, Sir......some interest but no funds yet.
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

Anyways......

Anyways......

Quote Originally Posted by chief455 View Post
    Yes, Sir......some interest but no funds yet.
    Anyways......

ummm, still yes....

#400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100

Chief,
    I sent you a PM. Thanks!

"RescuRauder", Born on 09/02/2003 & rescued on 04/05/2013. #236 of 3214 and #62 of 1237 in Black. CAI, Some kind of tune, Kooks Headers, X-pipe w/Hi-Flow cats, Magnaflow mufflers, Resonators removed, 4.10's, Metco U&L CA and Watts link, Drilled & slotted rotors, now BOOSTED!! Eaton Swapped 12/29/19!!
    Sold! 1986 Mustang GT Vert, Black, 5spd, new short block, Powerheads, Crower 15511, gears, exhaust etc.

1968 Ford (Galaxie) XL fastback, 390, factory buckets & auto on floor
    2011 Shelby GT500, Kona Blue with SVT Performance Pkg & Navigation, VMP tuned ~550rwhp/550rwtq. Finally Blown!

Here's my car with an identical set on there. I sold these to Chief.

Good luck Ladies and Gents!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpu5mlsA98

Quote Originally Posted by CWright View Post
    Here's my car with an identical set on there. I sold these to Chief.

Good luck Ladies and Gents!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpu5mlsA98

Thanks Chris!

what size rear tire, and any spacer needed?

#400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100

Well, don't toss them, I am keeping my marauder and am a paying customer. I wanted your interior, but just could not get it. There are a few old timers left that bought new and still have them. My Marauder is going to my Daughter when I croak. Please. don't scrap it, PM me....
    Built: 3/16/2004
    Number 9,879 of 11,052 for Total Production
    Number 2,040 of 3,213 for 2004 Model Year
    Number 663 of 980 Dark Toreador Red Produced
    Dark Charcoal Interior - CD Changer - Heated Seats - Trunk Oganizer - Moonroof - Rear Deck Spoiler
    Trilogy S/C kit #224 installed August 2010
    Detroit Tru-Trac 31 spline with 4.10 gearset
    Must - Go - Faster !

Crazy reading this whole post. As Spectra said, this used to be such a great site, everyone helping each other to move forward. It seems we are de-evolving. Sad to see happen. No one wants to be taken advantage of, neither buyer nor seller. Lets just try to work something out. I know we have to publish a a price, great starting point. I have sold things at much less than I wanted for it, but it went to a great home. I have purchased things at a great price, because the seller knew it would be well cared for and used. Hence my new to me 1958 Corvette. Great car, good price. I'm happy. Seller is happy. Let's be HAPPY. It's the Holidays after all.
    Built: 3/16/2004
    Number 9,879 of 11,052 for Total Production
    Number 2,040 of 3,213 for 2004 Model Year
    Number 663 of 980 Dark Toreador Red Produced
    Dark Charcoal Interior - CD Changer - Heated Seats - Trunk Oganizer - Moonroof - Rear Deck Spoiler
    Trilogy S/C kit #224 installed August 2010
    Detroit Tru-Trac 31 spline with 4.10 gearset
    Must - Go - Faster !

Quote Originally Posted by Dragcity View Post
    Crazy reading this whole post. As Spectra said, this used to be such a great site, everyone helping each other to move forward. It seems we are de-evolving. Sad to see happen. No one wants to be taken advantage of, neither buyer nor seller. Lets just try to work something out. I know we have to publish a a price, great starting point. I have sold things at much less than I wanted for it, but it went to a great home. I have purchased things at a great price, because the seller knew it would be well cared for and used. Hence my new to me 1958 Corvette. Great car, good price. I'm happy. Seller is happy. Let's be HAPPY. It's the Holidays after all.

This x1000. The wheels have been sold, to someone who recognized what they were.

I too have sold stuff for a lower price, knowing it was going to another collector, I’m not sure why the drive is to try and get free shipping, PayPal fees covered etc. to me, that’s part of if your going to charge it, your paying the handling costs. In days of not so old, we wrote a check, got a cashiers check or postal money orders, meaning...... we had the funds to buy it, not charge it and pay along the way, I think people had a better appreciation of things when bought with cash out of pocket.

We have a generation or 2 of folks that aren’t givers, they are out for all they can grab for free or on the cheap, seen them in person, on this board and pretty much all over. I have chosen no to be like that. As have others, but they always seem to pop up when a deal is in the making, but not matter how sweet the deal, they want it just a little better.

Rant mode off.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spectragod, I am not posting this to argue with you, simply just to state this and offer another way of looking at it...

I can make an offer on the item less the equivilant of the shipping charges or just ask for free shipping. What’s the difference? Btw, PayPal is as good as cash to a seller.

I sell a lot of stuff on eBay and buy on eBay. This is a common practice all over the internet when looking for a deal. Everyone wants to think they got a deal. Making an offer is how you try to get a deal. Just because someone makes an offer on an item looking to better the deal, doesn’t mean they don’t have cash to buy the item and that they’re charging it or that they’re looking to get something for free.

Finally, of course everyone is out to get the most for their dollar. Doesn’t mean they want it free. No one, including yourself would not have offered more than the asking price, right? No one is that giving.

Again, I’m not trying to argue with you. I’m just trying to help you understand that not everyone has the cruel intentions you seem to think they do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information