Hello. I finally got my Marauder back from the hack shop MSR Florida in Tampa after I had them do an eaton swap, AC refit and some brake work. What a fiasco! I'll keep it to the point and this might be long, though. My question's are the following:
1. He says he "tuned" the car. We drove it when I picked it up. It seemed a little sluggish having added (what I would guess) 50% more power, roughly. He said he dyno'd it but I am sure he never did (he could never produce a dyno sheet, picture or video and never argued about it when I called him out on it pickup day). Don't get me wrong, she moved out ok. Just not like I thought. Seems like something is being held back power wise. Of course, the check engine lite is on. He acted suprised, checked it and said that it is the knock sensors & they need to be "turned off" in the tune. He explained that they are removed or disconnected during the eaton swap? He said he would adjust that in the tune and get back to me. He always says he has to call SCT to have them make certain adjustments to the "tune". Really? Well, that has been a week. FYI, I had to get my car out of his hands asap, so I loaded it on the trailer and got out of there. I didn't want him to mess with it any longer.

2. Since he said he "tuned" it, but wouldn't give me the SCT tuner that he supposedly used (because he had to deal with the knock sensor BS), where do I stand with the "tune"? Can I just buy another SCT tuner and get it programmed by someone else? I do have a dyno appointment with a more reputable speed shop here in town, 5 Bar Motorsports. I feel like I need to, at least, put it on the dyno and have them see what is going on with the current "tune". I want to make sure it is safe to drive. However, where do I stand without the SCT tuner the hack guy used? This shop said they MAY have to have the computer "put back to stock" by an outside vendor they trust and then, they can start over and make their own tune for it. The hack guy won't tell me whether or not the SCT tuner he used is currently married to the car or not.

3. I had the hack guy put in a boost gauge and a digital wideband AFR gauge in the gauge pod. I haven't ran it WOT, but normal driving, the wideband seems to read 14.8 to 15.4. However, I notice that when I come off of the throttle from like 55+ mph or so, the wideband will go to 17 (red lites light up) and it seems to stay there until the rpms get down around 1500-2000rpm. Then, the wideband reads 15ish like normal. Is this normal?

I think that is all I have for now. I am sure I will have more questions. Tuesday, I am supposed to take the Marauder to 5 Bar to have them check it out. I trust them as a local shop. They recently did a clutch in my GT500. Nice work, reasonable prices and good customer service. Lots of high powered cars (mostly Ford) in there shop. I wish I was closer to Marty's shop and had more time. Otherwise, I would just go there.