Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LCM?

Follow-up: got the rebuilt LCM back from Jim and reinstalled, and all good. Air bag light went off, and air ride compressor stopped running once a minute. No clue how those are related, probably something with the maze of alarm wiring under the dash. All my interior lights and clock / radio / temp displays are brighter than they have ever been. Appreciate the quality work!

My underbody lights haven't worked for a while, and neither does my interior light come on when you unlock the car, which I think is also a pre-existing condition, and may also be related to my alarm dying. It's 16 years old after all. It used to chirp when I locked and unlocked the car, and hasn't done that for a few months. I think the underbody lighting and interior light coming on and the alarm are all related.

I'll figure it out, but now I don't have to worry about the lights at night at least. Nothing like driving down the freeway at 75 at night and having the lights randomly shut off!
    2003 black pre-decontented 300B #5886 of 7838; Born on 10/31/02
    MartyO tune, 4:10's, T/A stud & girdle, MMX shaft+DS loop, Metco control arms, Quickor RSB, Addco FSB, Megs delete tips, Granatelli solid coil connectors, NGK plugs & LP 170 stat, DR rear engine cooling mod, PI 3000 TC, Level II tranny, Art Carr deep pan, Steeda pullies/billet caps, billet door locks, Ford Racing oil cap / polished coil covers, PHP CAK & Metco carbon fiber intake, DG Motorsports CF radiator cover, Fumoto oil drain valve, oil deflector, real Autometer gauges, ScanGauge II, Weatherflectors, underbody lighting kit, Zack chrome grill, OEM spoiler & door edge guards, KB dead pedal, Dynopro aluminum sills & pedals, Viper alarm w/ remote start, MM fender badges, red painted calipers, SS inserts, Silverstar Ultras, hood bumpers, 35% tints, Gorilla lug nuts, MM valve caps, Pro-Guard, DD trunk lid liner, CM UHI kit, CM Godshead rear & steering wheel badges, S-55 badge, FilterMag, MM trunk bib, ported sub-woofer.

Quote Originally Posted by Svashtar View Post
    Follow-up: got the rebuilt LCM back from Jim and reinstalled, and all good. Air bag light went off, and air ride compressor stopped running once a minute. No clue how those are related, probably something with the maze of alarm wiring under the dash. All my interior lights and clock / radio / temp displays are brighter than they have ever been. Appreciate the quality work!

My underbody lights haven't worked for a while, and neither does my interior light come on when you unlock the car, which I think is also a pre-existing condition, and may also be related to my alarm dying. It's 16 years old after all. It used to chirp when I locked and unlocked the car, and hasn't done that for a few months. I think the underbody lighting and interior light coming on and the alarm are all related.

I'll figure it out, but now I don't have to worry about the lights at night at least. Nothing like driving down the freeway at 75 at night and having the lights randomly shut off!
    Glad I could help out!
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information