Thread: Seeking Friends

Blog Entries

Seeking Friends

Hello everyone, the Mercury Marauder has been a dream of mine for a year or so now. Happily at age 19 I just got a black 2003 300A Marauder. I was lucky and got a great deal and a fantastic car, one owner all south 0% rust not even the exhaust. I only know of three marauders in my area all black, i've seen two pass through and know where the third lives, the down side is all older people drive them. So is any younger folks out there with a Marauder in NJ? it would be nice to have a buddy LOL

There is a bunch of NJ marauders. I'm one. Check the JAM sub-forum (Jersey Area Marauders)
    "Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod! "

I'm also in north Jersey. I'm both young and old depending upon who I'm talking to.

By "older" I assume your mean more experienced?
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Come to the All-Ford Nationals the first weekend in June out in Carlisle. I think this year is June 5-7 and many of us show up the Thursday before to prep and gas bag. Lot's and lots of gas bagging with this crowd. You'll have a good time. Watch for threads about Carlisle 2020. Lots of different age groups. Most of us act like kids at meets so age is really irrelevant.

Once the weather gets a bit warmer (Mayish) watch the JAM forum for local meets. We usually try to get together a few times over the Summer at a resturant somewhere. Last one was at the Fuddruckers in Succasauna/Roxbury. Fudds worked out well and we'll probably do it again. We've been trying to find a place in the I-195 area that would draw both North and South Jersey members, but so far not much luck. Needs to be somewhere safe and parking needs to be plentiful. Food needs to be good as well. Is there anywhere good to eat near that brewery near Trenton airport? Burgers, fries and the like, but not Burger King type places.

Welcome to the Modness! We need more Yute! Post up photos of your new ride!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Thread Information