Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 470

Thread: Parting out 2004 Marauder

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    791
    Just wanted to say awesome experience with mustangeddie! Reasonable prices and tested the parts in front of me! Huge help. ECU and a the whole door (for a window) Thanks!

    Also... I love your Marauders!


  2. #452
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Albemarle,NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Just wanted to say awesome experience with mustangeddie! Reasonable prices and tested the parts in front of me! Huge help. ECU and a the whole door (for a window) Thanks!

    Also... I love your Marauders!
    Thanks glad to help you get yours back on the road.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lompoc, Ca
    Age
    57
    Posts
    74
    Do you have a good fuel pump assembly available. Some idiot cut my cars fuel pump wiring when they changed out the pump so I dont have a fuel gauge. Id like to swap out the entire assembly based on how hacked up their last attempt was . Unfortunately new OEM units are pretty scarce these days.

    Let me know if you have one.

    Thanks

    Rick
    Sounnder

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Albemarle,NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by sounnder View Post
    Do you have a good fuel pump assembly available. Some idiot cut my cars fuel pump wiring when they changed out the pump so I dont have a fuel gauge. Id like to swap out the entire assembly based on how hacked up their last attempt was . Unfortunately new OEM units are pretty scarce these days.

    Let me know if you have one.

    Thanks

    Rick
    I do but out of town for the holidays won't be home until the end of next week.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    14
    Any chance that you have the left and right Air Deflectors? I'm also looking for the washered bolts that hold them to the front underbody. Thanks!Air Deflector.jpgUnderbody Air Deflector Bolt.jpg

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Albemarle,NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    860
    av84aal I have to dig through the ones I have not sure I have any that are in better shape than what you have. The cars that I have parted out were rusty piles of junk so those pieces generally get messed up trying to remove the rusty hardware. Will lyk.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    KC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by av84aal View Post
    Any chance that you have the left and right Air Deflectors? I'm also looking for the washered bolts that hold them to the front underbody. Thanks!Air Deflector.jpgUnderbody Air Deflector Bolt.jpg
    i believe these are still available new.
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

    Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

    04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Albemarle,NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    860
    Many parts still available ask for your needs

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7
    trunk organizer?

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Albemarle,NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by StoobyMcdooby View Post
    trunk organizer?
    No sorry...

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida panhandle
    Posts
    1
    Is the interior black? Center console cover available? thx,

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Albemarle,NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Florabama95 View Post
    Is the interior black? Center console cover available? thx,
    Interior is charcoal black. Won't separate the cover from the bucket sorry.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    Abington, PA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    35
    Possibly looking for a full stock air box and tube...

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Albemarle,NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFord View Post
    Possibly looking for a full stock air box and tube...
    I've got one lmk if you are interested.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2
    Would you have a driver side exhaust manifold?

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Parting out a 04 SB
    By Blk04MM in forum Marauder-specific Parts for Sale
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 03-10-2024, 10:27 PM
  2. Parting out 1964 mercury marauder
    By Baylett in forum The Classic Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:21 PM
  3. For Sale Local Salvage place parting 2004
    By Captain Dynball in forum Marauder-specific Parts for Sale
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 08:49 AM
  4. For Sale parting out 04 marauder maroon
    By vnmous97 in forum Marauder-specific Parts for Sale
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 12:48 PM
  5. Parting out black Twin turbo 2004 cobra 3500 miles one bad AZZ car
    By Mach1Marauder in forum Other Cars for Sale
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •