First post, I hope it ends up in the correct sub.

I am new to the game/addiction with these steel chariots. I have come to the conclusion that I am going to be owning one sooner rather than later. I currently have a 2005 Grand Marquis. Honestly I bought the vehicle due to the low acquisition cost as a commuter for work. Turns out I really have enjoyed what it brings to the table in ride and it has a V8, so there is that. Lately I have wanted to improve that satisfaction, so I began looking for performance mods I could add to the experience. In that search I luckily stumbled upon a marauder, and realized it was built with a lot of the items I had on my list. So basically I have come to the conclusion it was meant to be.

Well I really enjoy the research involved in hunting a down a Marauder, so I am hoping to get some suggestions on what it looks like improving the handling of the vehicle. I have seen lists around the web that kind of prioritize a few ideas. I tend to see better outcomes when I have a road map. I know that the Marauder has plenty of the DNA of the grand marquis, so I would hope that the ride is similar in stock form, if its not I would be striving to mimic that in a marauder, only faster!!

If there is a thread already covering this, at least I got a small introduction to the MM neighborhood, and a link to that thread; or "Hey dummy! This has already been covered yadda yadda will suffice. Thanks